iPhone

Apple will no longer support the 8 or lower after January 2021.

I have a 10XR and just bought my grandson a Pro12. He loves it. %G is much faster and everything is hyperspeed.

If I pay the $197 I owe on my XR I can get the 12 for $15.00 a month fo the next two years.

I have 6 phones on my line. Me, wife. Just added my 71 year old sister in law who was using a 1997 flip phone and it was no longer supported by anybody. I gave her an 8 that I had in my desk and now she 's got a free phone because it only cost me $15.00 a month to add her. I pay for my son and daughter as a Christmas gift. The last one is for my grandson who's been my best friend since he came home from he hospital in 2002. T-Mobile is willing to put everyone on a 12 if they want and my total bill will be $360 a month for the next two years. No thanks. Us old farts only make phone calls and text. It would be a waste of money and technology.

Work has given me an 5? for safety on my commutes.

Really means nothing to me 5, 6, Umpteen, as all I ever do is phone work folks on it and monitor emails if I'm outside in yard while I'm supposed to be working. And pictures of my cats.

Son and daughter have the latest Samsung whatever the fucks and the missus has a much older Samsung.

The cameras on my kids phones are great compared to the piece of shit on mine. But I don't care.

Where’d you get this info?
Yeah I'm not sure about that either. iOS14 supports back to the first SE, so unless a new iOS is coming out in jan I dont' know how this would be true.

They say similar at work.

I know with my POS 5 I have to go to ITunes to update things. Won't do it the normal way.
Correct, iOS14 won't update on your phone.

Correct, iOS14 won't update on your phone.

I know even less about phones than I do guns...

And I've worked hard to be ignorant of them.

If I wasn't on the highway for work, I'd still not have one.

Yeah I'm not sure about that either. iOS14 supports back to the first SE, so unless a new iOS is coming out in jan I dont' know how this would be true.
I don’t even see them dumping it with the next version of iOS either. The hardware still holds up pretty well with the newer generations.

Say what you will about Apple and their gouging ways with accessories, but they’re the only one who seems to want to keep their older devices going, and promote a healthy used market for them.

Enjoy Google stealing your data at a rate of 12mb a day. There is a lawsuit over it. You are paying to have Google steal and sell your data. Congrats.
No they aren't. You're a liar.

YOU'RE A CUCKY LIAR!!!!

Enjoy Google stealing your data at a rate of 12mb a day. There is a lawsuit over it. You are paying to have Google steal and sell your data. Congrats.

YOU'RE A

sorry, bro.
So this DOESNT happen with Apple??

YOU'RE A

So this DOESNT happen with Apple??
An iPhone with Apple’s Safari browser open in the background transmits only about a tenth of that amount to Apple, according to the complaint. In fact, Vanderbilt University Professor Douglas C. Schmidt played out a comparable report in 2018 — except that the Chrome browser was open — and found that Android devices made 900 passive transfers in 24 hours.

But they're stealing it to give it to the United States federal government so it's okay. You can trust them.

You don't know what you're talking about if you're accusing Apple of stealing and selling data like Google. Sorry, I don't know how to say it any plainer.

yes i do. i know everything about everything. you're stupid, i'm smart. and better than you.

hahahahahaha boom