Poll Is Harbaugh Going To Find An NFL Gig?

Does he get a gig in the NFL?

• Yes

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
A decade ago? No one cares what happened a decade ago. I guess when you only have 2 titles in 50+ years, you have to talk about shit from 10 years ago.
Ironic considering michigan only has 1* and then a half in the last 75 years.

Show me a player Michigan bought from another team? Show me any player who was given a big NIL deal to come to Michigan. Bet you can't.

OAM have exhausted all options -- so now they have went the "let's try to buy one route". It will only make it that much sweeter when Ryan Day fails and he will, because his teams are soft (just like he is).

OAM could save a lot of money by getting rid of Day and hiring a coach to give the team a backbone.
If he's so soft, why did your loser coach have to resort to a multi-year cheating scheme to finally beat him?

With Josaiah Stewart's final 3 of Michigan, LSU, and USC, I'm going to presume he received some NIL money to come to Michigan. I think it would be short-sighted to suggest otherwise. Plus, take it FWIW, his NIL valuation was like 5th on Michigan's entire roster according to On3.
Michigan does the same thing as Georgia -- they don't hand out money to recruits. They will reward those who stay, which is why so many guys come back to Michigan.

You won't find a single player who talks about NIL and chooses Michigan.

Ironic considering michigan only has 1* and then a half in the last 75 years.
You are talking to THE reigning National Champion and Back to Back to Back B1G Champion. Michigan doesn't worry about the past -- we are the present. OAM is the one who has to talk about the past.

Michigan does the same thing as Georgia -- they don't hand out money to recruits. They will reward those who stay, which is why so many guys come back to Michigan.

You won't find a single player who talks about NIL and chooses Michigan.

He wasn't a recruit. He was a transfer.

It is the same thing. Michigan has NIL for players, but it is for players on the team.

Hell -- On top of that -- If you transfer into Michigan, you lose almost all of your credits, unless you are a grad transfer, which is why overwhelming majority of transfers to UM are grad transfers. UM Admin's won't accept credits from other schools towards your major.

In his mind a guy like Downs is going to come to Ohio State and not put effort in because of the money.

Which is completely retarded logic. 'Let me tank my future NFL stock just cause im getting a small bag compared to the possible future NFL money now"

In his mind a guy like Downs is going to come to Ohio State and not put effort in because of the money.

Which is completely retarded logic. 'Let me tank my future NFL stock just cause im getting a small bag compared to the possible future NFL money now"
What are you talking about? I didn't say anything like that. I said you are pulling an A&M, WHICH YOU ARE, and trying to buy a championship.

The problem is your coach though, not the players. Day is a great coach when you are playing less talented teams. When you play teams who have talent -- his coaching comes shining thru.

And unless you are 8 years old -- stop using the word 'retarded'. It makes you look really foolish.

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything like that. I said you are pulling an A&M, WHICH YOU ARE, and trying to buy a championship.

The problem is your coach though, not the players. Day is a great coach when you are playing less talented teams. When you play teams who have talent -- his coaching comes shining thru.

And unless you are 8 years old -- stop using the word 'retarded'. It makes you look really foolish.

Retarded is the perfect word for someone who act's retarded. So I will continue to use it.

Lol how is this going to work?

Michigan fans have blamed the higher ups at the university for "not allowing them to use NIL like other teams"

They just gonna say ok because Sherrone said so? When they wouldn't do it for Harbaugh.

He’s black. They have to let him do whatever he wants.

The Chargers with Harbaugh coaching up Herbert might be dangerous.

Lol how is this going to work?

Michigan fans have blamed the higher ups at the university for "not allowing them to use NIL like other teams"

They just gonna say ok because Sherrone said so? When they wouldn't do it for Harbaugh.
Sherrone said so. If we say no.............
Thats Racist GIF