Poll Is Harbaugh Going To Find An NFL Gig?

Does he get a gig in the NFL?

• Yes

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Are the Michigan fans bitching about and trashing on Ohio State's NIL push going to do the same to their own team if Michigan really does have a similar NIL push?

Michigan A&M coming!?

Bwwahahahahahaha

Boston Celtics Sport GIF by Bleacher Report

Are the Michigan fans bitching about and trashing on Ohio State's NIL push going to do the same to their own team if Michigan really does have a similar NIL push?

Michigan A&M coming!?
Moore can say all he wants. Never happening at Michigan. We can't even get regular transfers in without jumping thru hoops. 95% of our transfers are grad transfers, as they start with a clean academic slate.

Now just because I know infinitely more about football than you doesn't mean you need to be rude.
actually, he seems to be more knowledgeable. You might now a lot of OSU stats, but overall, he's got you. Dial the homerism down a notch and you'll do better.

Now just because I know infinitely more about football than you doesn't mean you need to be rude.
I see those blinders are working overtime for you. Your own fans are embarrassed by you. I think that would tell you something.