Poll Is Harbaugh Going To Find An NFL Gig?

Does he get a gig in the NFL?

• Yes

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Uhhhh….
Dude????

Thanks Reaction GIF by Texas A&M University
GettyImages-1190729488.jpg

Oh yeah -- you are still under the impression these kids are transferring in for that OAM education and all that success OAM has had. You know, like that title they won a decade ago. :pound:

Water on the brain is the explanation for the mutant Michigan fan base.
I'm guessing it's the rampant drug use. He admitted he can't even remember events from less than 10 years ago.

They legit think if they say something enough it makes it true
Are you kidding? You think Judkins signed with OSU because....................why? You know he entered the portal because he wanted a bigger NIL deal, right? He wanted between $1 and $1.5 million.

NIL Insider and founder of On3, Shannon Terry, suspects he is asking for two to three times his $535k NIL valuation

GUARANTEE you paid way more for Caleb Downs, not to mention Will Howard, Seth McLoughlin, etc.

You are the new A&M. Ryan Day can't develop a winner, so OAM will try to buy him one.:pound:

I'm guessing it's the rampant drug use. He admitted he can't even remember events from less than 10 years ago.
A decade ago? No one cares what happened a decade ago. I guess when you only have 2 titles in 50+ years, you have to talk about shit from 10 years ago.

Are you kidding? You think Judkins signed with OSU because....................why? You know he entered the portal because he wanted a bigger NIL deal, right? He wanted between $1 and $1.5 million.

NIL Insider and founder of On3, Shannon Terry, suspects he is asking for two to three times his $535k NIL valuation

GUARANTEE you paid way more for Caleb Downs, not to mention Will Howard, Seth McLoughlin, etc.

You are the new A&M. Ryan Day can't develop a winner, so OAM will try to buy him one.:pound:

Neither can Michigan, that's why they had to bring in constant Oline mercenaries from the portal the last 2 years. But let me guess "thats different" lmao!

Michigan brought in 9 players in the portal in 2023. They aren't getting any this year cause of their coaching fuckery

Michigan's national title team had more transfer mercenaries than we are bringing in for 2024. Sad!

can Michigan, that's why they had to bring in constant Oline mercenaries from the portal the last 2 years. But let me guess "thats different" lmao!

Michigan brought in 9 players in the portal in 2023. They aren't getting any this year cause of their coaching fuckery

Michigan's national title team had more transfer mercenaries than we are bringing in for 2024. Sad!
OAM -- when your coach can't develop a winning team, you go out and try to buy him one.

According to a report, Ohio A&M has spent $13 million and counting in NIL money to build a championship football roster this offseason.

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

OAM -- when your coach can't develop a winning team, you go out and try to buy him one.

According to a report, Ohio A&M has spent $13 million and counting in NIL money to build a championship football roster this offseason.

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

I mean Michigan had to bring in 9 transfers to help them get that national title. Looks they "they cant develop a team" either.

I mean Michigan had to bring in 9 transfers to help them get that national title. Looks they "they cant develop a team" either.
Show me a player Michigan bought from another team? Show me any player who was given a big NIL deal to come to Michigan. Bet you can't.

OAM have exhausted all options -- so now they have went the "let's try to buy one route". It will only make it that much sweeter when Ryan Day fails and he will, because his teams are soft (just like he is).

OAM could save a lot of money by getting rid of Day and hiring a coach to give the team a backbone.

Show me a player Michigan bought from another team? Show me any player who was given a big NIL deal to come to Michigan. Bet you can't.

OAM have exhausted all options -- so now they have went the "let's try to buy one route". It will only make it that much sweeter when Ryan Day fails and he will, because his teams are soft (just like he is).

OAM could save a lot of money by getting rid of Day and hiring a coach to give the team a backbone.

With Josaiah Stewart's final 3 of Michigan, LSU, and USC, I'm going to presume he received some NIL money to come to Michigan. I think it would be short-sighted to suggest otherwise. Plus, take it FWIW, his NIL valuation was like 5th on Michigan's entire roster according to On3.

With Josaiah Stewart's final 3 of Michigan, LSU, and USC, I'm going to presume he received some NIL money to come to Michigan. I think it would be short-sighted to suggest otherwise. Plus, take it FWIW, his NIL valuation was like 5th on Michigan's entire roster according to On3.

You are retarded if you think any player who transfers to a big P5 isn't getting at least some NIL money.

Michigan fans will sit there and tell you with a straight face that their national title team was 100% organic and home grown.

That is a bold face lie.

9 contributing transfers in 2023

and a couple leftover from 2022.