Poll Is Harbaugh Going To Find An NFL Gig?

Does he get a gig in the NFL?

• Yes

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
It's probably the best hire Michigan coulda made at this moment in time. It at least keeps you stable roster wise for the next year or two.

If they went with some random under the radar Coordinator or G5 coach there woulda been a mass exodus. And those types have about the same shot at success as Moore anyways.

As a coach, I think Moore is more expendable than Minter.
In all honesty -- after winning the title this year -- I don't care who we hire. We could go 0-12 next year and the smile still won't come off my face. Between UM and the Lions -- this year doesn't feel real.

Moore is a quality hire, if that is who we go with. He is the one who has been coaching our OL the last 3 years, so if we can keep putting out big time Offensive Lines -- our team will be fine. Defensively is my worry. We shall see though.

In all honesty -- after winning the title this year -- I don't care who we hire. We could go 0-12 next year and the smile still won't come off my face. Between UM and the Lions -- this year doesn't feel real.

Moore is a quality hire, if that is who we go with. He is the one who has been coaching our OL the last 3 years, so if we can keep putting out big time Offensive Lines -- our team will be fine. Defensively is my worry. We shall see though.
It's such an odd feeling. Like, we did it. We did it after such a long stretch of being bad, losing to ohio state and then nonsense cheating accusations. I'm not sure I can ever feel the same about a season moving forward because of the greatness we just experienced. I think honestly that was it. When we're 90 this is the season we're going to reminisce about, even if we win more national titles. I want to continue to be good, but at this moment I feel like everything in the future is just kind of gravy on top of what I just got to experience in 2023.

There was no home run hire this year; even the better hires were still big question marks. Moore is as good as any of them at this point. A quality assistant who was getting interest from other schools, who already has experience on gamedays, able to keep the staff/roster in tact and hopefully build on what we did. If he gets fired in 4 years, my reaction will be "meh". we did it in 2023.

Losing Moore as the OL coach hurts. Michigan's Oline really got elite once he took over.

Losing Moore as the OL coach hurts. Michigan's Oline really got elite once he took over.
He will still have a hand with the OL if he is at UM. So not really worried about that. Just like if we hired Minter -- he'd still have the say with the defense.

Who Moore brings on to coach with him will be the most important part of hire.

700 yards rushing. 700!!! Instead of 'beat', you should put bullied by Michigan the last 3 years. Bullied is a much better to use, as that is what Michigan did to OAM.
How many of those came in this most recent year's game? In fact, outside of 2 fluke busted runs by Edwards late in the 4th in 2022, you guys have 248 yards on 72 carries the last 2 years against us. Again, nobody is afraid of you, especially now since Stallions is gone.

The players absolutely love him. How they translates to leading the entire team?!? Only time will tell. He has shown he excels at play calling. HC is a completely different beast.

Can't crown someone as a great coach when they have never been a HC of a major program. He could be amazing. He could also fall flat on his face. Personally -- I'd rather see Minter be the HC, as I'd rather his defensive mind at the helm, as THAT is what drove UM the last 3 years -- McDonald and Minter.

Wonder if he continues to try to call plays as the HC or gets himself an actual OC

Wonder if he continues to try to call plays as the HC or gets himself an actual OC

He should take a what not to do from Ryan Day.

Day has a significant talent advantage over almost any team he's gonna play so the holes that causes (trying to be the OC while also trying to run the team as the manager) really have only came out the last couple of years against Michigan.

I'm sure he will still call plays to start. If it gets to be too much, he may hire in a coordinator.

How many of those came in this most recent year's game? In fact, outside of 2 fluke busted runs by Edwards late in the 4th in 2022, you guys have 248 yards on 72 carries the last 2 years against us. Again, nobody is afraid of you, especially now since Stallions is gone.
It was such a fluke, he did it twice. :pound: Any other plays you want to remove and pretend they didn't happen? Does Michigan get to do that too? Or just OAM?

I didn't say anyone is afraid of UM, just as no one is afraid of OAM. You guys have 2 titles in 50+ years, what is there to be afraid of?

I'm sure he will still call plays to start. If it gets to be too much, he may hire in a coordinator.

It will. As we've seen with Ryan Day, you need a ton of experience as a HC to be able to juggle the HC aspect and running the offense as well at the same time. Day was able to get away with it for a bit because of his talent advantage over about everyone. Moore doesn't have that luxury.

It was such a fluke, he did it twice. :pound: Any other plays you want to remove and pretend they didn't happen? Does Michigan get to do that too? Or just OAM?

I didn't say anyone is afraid of UM, just as no one is afraid of OAM. You guys have 2 titles in 50+ years, what is there to be afraid of?
I'm not pretending they didn't happen, they did. I'm saying they were flukish, which they were. I said to you earlier this year that we might lose but that it would be close and that there wouldn't be any flukish big plays like that, and I was right. He's your RB1 next year and he had 31 yards against us this year. Nobody in Columbus was afraid of your running game last year, and we're definitely not going to be this year. Good luck.

I'm not pretending they didn't happen, they did. I'm saying they were flukish, which they were. I said to you earlier this year that we might lose but that it would be close and that there wouldn't be any flukish big plays like that, and I was right. He's your RB1 next year and he had 31 yards against us this year. Nobody in Columbus was afraid of your running game last year, and we're definitely not going to be this year. Good luck.
Yes -- you also said it was a fluke in 2021. Now it was a fluke in 2022. Then we beat you in 2023 and it was, but we were close and it was the QB's fault.

The excuses NEVER END.

I just love the fact when they talk about National Champions -- you have to look at THE Michigan Wolverines at the top of the list. I'm sure one day you will get rid of Day, and OAM may win another one. Until then -- thank THE Michigan Wolverines for keeping the B1G relevant.

Yes -- you also said it was a fluke in 2021. Now it was a fluke in 2022. Then we beat you in 2023 and it was, but we were close and it was the QB's fault.

The excuses NEVER END.

I just love the fact when they talk about National Champions -- you have to look at THE Michigan Wolverines at the top of the list. I'm sure one day you will get rid of Day, and OAM may win another one. Until then -- thank THE Michigan Wolverines for keeping the B1G relevant.
LOL I have said countless times that 2021 wasn't a fluke, in fact I've said the opposite. I guess if you need to lie to carry your narrative, go ahead.

Yes, congrats on your little championship*.

LOL I have said countless times that 2021 wasn't a fluke, in fact I've said the opposite. I guess if you need to lie to carry your narrative, go ahead.

Yes, congrats on your little championship*.
Remember the last time OAM won a championship? Me either. Thank goodness Michigan is keeping the B1G afloat. Maybe Oregon or USC can help out. Lord knows OAM hasn't done anything to help lately.

Remember the last time OAM won a championship? Me either. Thank goodness Michigan is keeping the B1G afloat. Maybe Oregon or USC can help out. Lord knows OAM hasn't done anything to help lately.
You can't remember 9 years ago? You on drugs or something?

You can't remember 9 years ago? You on drugs or something?

The Ohio A&M shit is completely retarded. Anyone who's not on the spectrum can see that what Ohio State is doing is absolutely nothing like what Texas A&M has been doing. They really are a cult like mentality up there. They just keep repeating bullshit expecting that people will eventually just start parroting the bullshit as truth with them.

Yeah -- people in the state of Michigan are definitely hurting after watching Michigan win a national title and the Lions in the NFC championship game. :pound:

Honestly this has been the GOAT year for MI sports. Nobody is hurting.

The Ohio A&M shit is completely retarded. Anyone who's not on the spectrum can see that what Ohio State is doing is absolutely nothing like what Texas A&M has been doing. They really are a cult like mentality up there. They just keep repeating bullshit expecting that people will eventually just start parroting the bullshit as truth with them.
Well he's a retard, so