Poll Is Harbaugh Going To Find An NFL Gig?

Does he get a gig in the NFL?

• Yes

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Harbaugh is close to a deal with the Chargers.

They are discussing who will be on his staff and who likes to the be new GM.

Remember, Harbaugh's last disciple was David Shaw, who crashed and burned hard after the luster of what Harbaugh started wore off. Shaw didn't face near the competition at Stanford than Sherrone Moore if he is the guy will face in the B1G now at Michigan either.

Chargers...book it

Oh, and thread sucks

I’m pretty much saying ALL of our comments are BS. That’s why we come here. Still, good poll.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Remember, Harbaugh's last disciple was David Shaw, who crashed and burned hard after the luster of what Harbaugh started wore off. Shaw didn't face near the competition at Stanford than Sherrone Moore if he is the guy will face in the B1G now at Michigan either.
I don't know if that's fair, he kept it going for like 8 years, I had to look back to see how long it was, he had double digit win seasons for 5 of 6 years after Harbaugh left, then two 9 win seasons before the burn out. 2019 was his first bad year (4 wins), 2020 was another 4 win year, but it was the COVID season so it was a 4-2 record. Then a couple 3 win seasons. The last two were when the portal and NIL started reshaping things. I don't know if that can be used as an excuse since he started trending down before that, but I don't think a program like Stanford has much chance to be relevant ever again in these new times of free transfers and NIL collectives.

The point is, I think Shaw deserves credit for keeping what Harbaugh started going for probably about as long as it could possibly keep going at Stanford. It wasn't like Helfrich at oregon vibes, where he kept it going for 2 years until the previous regimes recruits and culture were gone, and then just absolutely sucked.

Chargers are an afterthought with a tiny fanbase in LA...

But if the Mormons come up with a stadium deal in Salt Lake City for the Chargers, then perhaps Jimmy Jam will become a bigger Mormon icon than Brigham Young or Joseph Smith. Holy Harbaugh!

I don't know if that's fair, he kept it going for like 8 years, I had to look back to see how long it was, he had double digit win seasons for 5 of 6 years after Harbaugh left, then two 9 win seasons before the burn out. 2019 was his first bad year (4 wins), 2020 was another 4 win year, but it was the COVID season so it was a 4-2 record. Then a couple 3 win seasons. The last two were when the portal and NIL started reshaping things. I don't know if that can be used as an excuse since he started trending down before that, but I don't think a program like Stanford has much chance to be relevant ever again in these new times of free transfers and NIL collectives.

The point is, I think Shaw deserves credit for keeping what Harbaugh started going for probably about as long as it could possibly keep going at Stanford. It wasn't like Helfrich at oregon vibes, where he kept it going for 2 years until the previous regimes recruits and culture were gone, and then just absolutely sucked.
Harbaugh has completely mind fucked Ohio State fans. He's a total weirdo but he has done a great service to America.

Harbaugh has completely mind fucked Ohio State fans. He's a total weirdo but he has done a great service to America.
And to think, if they don’t skip The Game during Covid and he loses - he was probably fired

Ohio State fans have had to create stories in their mind, rewriting history, to make themselves feel better. For the last 20 years Ohio State has out recruited Michigan every single year; and yet has the same number of national titles in that span. It's hard for them to rectify that reality.

Ohio State fans have had to create stories in their mind, rewriting history, to make themselves feel better. For the last 20 years Ohio State has out recruited Michigan every single year; and yet has the same number of national titles in that span. It's hard for them to rectify that reality.

I'd stick to 5 years or less. 20 does not look good for you guys. 5-15 record. 5 conference championships compared to 10, 4 postseason wins compared to 11, but yes, only 1 national title each.

I'd stick to 5 years or less. 20 does not look good for you guys. 5-15 record. 5 conference championships compared to 10, 4 postseason wins compared to 11, but yes, only 1 national title each.
All that talent and you've done nothing with it.

He's just waiting for someone to offer him and he will immediately jump on it

He woulda been gone already the last 2 years but no offer came, no matter what Michigan fans want to claim. He's been begging to get back into the NFL for 3 offseason's now.

I'm guessing this year is probably the year. 2 teams bringing him back for a 2nd interview. Chargers seem desperate so I think they make the move.

Then Harbaugh will run his course there after like 4 years when he pulls the same shit he did in San Francisco, nobody liked him there and by all accounts he was a nightmare to deal with. He went to 3 straight NFC title games (1 super bowl) and they couldn't wait to fire him after 1 8-8 season. Lol.
Did you just say Harbaugh is begging to get back to the NFL? Teams are lining up to interview him. Ohio A&M doesn't have to worry about that with Ryan Day. No NFL team is going near him after the soft teams he has put out in college. If he did that in the NFL -- he would get murdered. Ask Urban Meyer.

It cracks me up listening the fans talk about a coach wanting to go to the NFL as if it is a bad thing. The NFL is the pinnacle of the coaching profession. It is the only level playing field for coaches. NCAA isn't about who the best coaches are -- it is where your job is located, who the best recruiter is. The best coaches are in the NFL.

Maybe he's not that hot of a ticket, or he wants to interview for all available jobs that offer him an interview. There are currently 5 openings in the NFL, only 1 team seamed to be in a rush, or knew "their guy" this cycle. The 5 seem to be taking their time and interviewing multiple candidates.
They don't have a choice in the NFL. You can't just interview one guy. They have the Rooney Rule. You have to interview guys even if there isn't a chance you'd hire them.

They don't have a choice in the NFL. You can't just interview one guy. They have the Rooney Rule. You have to interview guys even if there isn't a chance you'd hire them.

Who, besides the Chargers, has interviewed him?

Gonna be pretty hilarious when Michigan slips back into pre 2020 mode, or worse. "Ohio A&M" is not even clever, but I wouldn't expect anything more from the most retarded fan base in America.