It's starting: Saints looking to play at LSU, where they will allow fans. Big FU to the league

Louis Litt Genius GIF by Suits
bane of my existence. form/from. spell check always wins.

Oooh, game, set and match. One cannot compete with, "I know you are, but what am I?"
thats not what that was, you just insulted yourself without realizing it.

par, course.

"The Saints have allowed 750 family members of players and staff into each of their past two home games in the Superdome as a "test run" for what they hope will be a wider opening in the near future."

so, the NFL (by proxy the saints) has allowed 750 people at saints games.
The NFL has offered its support to the Saints, including in an email sent earlier this month from commissioner Roger Goodell to Cantrell. A source confirmed to ESPN that NFL medical experts would be willing to meet with New Orleans officials.

south park television GIF

The NFL has offered its support to the Saints, including in an email sent earlier this month from commissioner Roger Goodell to Cantrell. A source confirmed to ESPN that NFL medical experts would be willing to meet with New Orleans officials.

yup

thats in there too, so is this:

"The Saints have allowed 750 family members of players and staff into each of their past two home games in the Superdome as a "test run" for what they hope will be a wider opening in the near future."

But the Saints are gonna chair shot em as an FU to the league and go to LSU!

yup

thats in there too, so is this:

You're reading this completely wrong. GPS tracker thread 2.0.

The Saints want fans. The NFL wants fans. New Orleans isn't allowing fans. "The Saints have allowed" that many fans because that's what the city will let in. They want more fans, because they're running a business that depends on ticket revenue.

The Saints want fans. The NFL wants fans. New Orleans isn't allowing fans. "The Saints have allowed" that many fans because that's what the city will let in. They want more fans, because they're running a business that depends on ticket revenue.

mebbe they snuck the fans in like google snuck in the covid sensors.

i understand that, but the NFL has a policy in conjunction with each city. its mutual under the guise of public health.

PS that tracker is on your phone, still. believe me or not, its there.

i understand that, but the NFL has a policy in conjunction with each city. its mutual under the guise of public health.

PS that tracker is on your phone, still. believe me or not, its there.
Again, you've misunderstood both scenarios, and continue to die on OP hill, because death before admitting a mistake.

It's mind bottling, actually.

Again, you've misunderstood both scenarios, and continue to die on OP hill, because death before admitting a mistake.

It's mind bottling, actually.
no, its not like getting your thoughts all trapped like in a bottle.

eD__1k.gif

its a mutually enforced policy. yes, the NFL wants revenue (smart people know a vast majority of that is gotten from TV, not beers and ticket sales), but they are also a business, in a pandemic, like any other. no different from stop n shop not letting more than 50% occupancy. sure, they want a full store, but they have a policy as does the city its in.