It's starting: Saints looking to play at LSU, where they will allow fans. Big FU to the league

My bad. I knew that Dallas had fans at their first home game, just didn't care enough to figure out if they were week 1 or week 2.
oops. this, again, is why i asked you to go back and check.

no, im doing complex math. cant do that high.
sure you can, not well though.

"Rock, why in this box that asks for the mechanical coefficient of this material did you write 'dank'?"

sure you can, not well though.

"Rock, why in this box that asks for the mechanical coefficient of this material did you write 'dank'?"
i came in high on a saturday once, big mistake. i paid for that Monday. never again. read .320 as .032, and it went form there.

i came in high on a saturday once, big mistake. i paid for that Monday. never again. read .320 as .032, and it went form there.
ehhh, what's a quarter inch among friends? ouch.

That is how most of his threads go.

The man is a legend in his own mind.

"While the Saints' request for a special exception to the city's COVID-19 guidelines remains under consideration, allowing 20K people in an indoor space presents significant public health concerns. At present, no NFL stadium in the country with a fixed-roof facility is allowing such an exception. We will continue to monitor the public health data, but cannot set an artificial timeline for how and when conditions may allow for the kind of special exemption being requested."

who owns the ability to grant this exemption?

Last edited:

"While the Saints' request for a special exception to the city's COVID-19 guidelines remains under consideration, allowing 20K people in an indoor space presents significant public health concerns. At present, no NFL stadium in the country with a fixed-roof facility is allowing such an exception. We will continue to monitor the public health data, but cannot set an artificial timeline for how and when conditions may allow for the kind of special exemption being requested."

who owns the ability to grant this exemption?
Can't remember who is for what argument here, but from your quote it sounds like it is the city that needs to grant the exemption. I say that based on the quote saying it is the "city's COVID-19 guidelines" and not the NFL's guidelines.

Can't remember who is for what argument here, but from your quote it sounds like it is the city that needs to grant the exemption. I say that based on the quote saying it is the "city's COVID-19 guidelines" and not the NFL's guidelines.

Quote provided by NFL employee, the mayor of New Orleans!

This is the result of the NFL allowing each of its 32 teams and those organizations' local officials to make the calls on whether to let fans attend pro football games amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The league has established on-field protocols in an effort to keep players and team/league personnel safe from the virus, but the situations in the crowds of its 30 stadiums are in the hands of the locals.

cb64732198d3567ce0a32d522c95ab08.gif

Quote provided by NFL employee, the mayor of New Orleans!

This is the result of the NFL allowing each of its 32 teams and those organizations' local officials to make the calls on whether to let fans attend pro football games amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The league has established on-field protocols in an effort to keep players and team/league personnel safe from the virus, but the situations in the crowds of its 30 stadiums are in the hands of the locals.
which is true, but in conjunction with the NFL. its in my articles.

its a matter of local public health (cities) and a multi billion dollar corporation (NFL).

"the cities are dictating everything"

its not how any of this is working. its a mutually agreed upon approach.

"The Saints have allowed 750 family members of players and staff into each of their past two home games in the Superdome as a "test run" for what they hope will be a wider opening in the near future."

so, the NFL (by proxy the saints) has allowed 750 people at saints games.

Pretty sure the Saints will win this one. There a betting line yet?