It's starting: Saints looking to play at LSU, where they will allow fans. Big FU to the league

"yet"

if anything its a precursor to that. fans in attendance will impact covid tests for players at some point (or will be seen that way, or a correlation made).

and here we have our overlap.
Pretty sure there have been fans in attendance every week of the season. Not for every game, but there have been fans at some stadiums, and more stadiums are opening their turnstiles.

Again, this is a middle finger to New Orleans for sure, but the league is probably happy to jump in and flip the city off, too.

Pretty sure there have been fans in attendance every week of the season. Not for every game, but there have been fans at some stadiums, and more stadiums are opening their turnstiles.

Again, this is a middle finger to New Orleans for sure, but the league is probably happy to jump in and flip the city off, too.
nope. not the first 1-2 weeks.

ice cream nom GIF

Aw, did you get butthurt because someone said something about 'Your' political party? Keep following

nope. not the first 2 weeks.
Wrong.

The Pats aren't the NFL, Rock.

GPS tracker thread confirmed.

The Chiefs on Aug. 17 announced their "plans for a reduced capacity of approximately 22 percent to kick off the 2020 season."

Wrong.

The Chiefs on Aug. 17 announced their "plans for a reduced capacity of approximately 22 percent to kick off the 2020 season."

Teh prot0colz!!

Speaking of protocols, I find it amusing that the refs have to wear face masks but the players don't

Da fuq is up with that?

James Cameron doing Avatar level work.

chiefs-texans-boo-season-opener
He even thought to socially distance them and not fill the stadium.

Super diabolical genius at work.

They even interviewed crisis actors for a story on people at the Week 1 Cowboys game.

Speaking of protocols, I find it amusing that the refs have to wear face masks but the players don't

Da fuq is up with that?
Are the refs full-time league employees yet? That might be part of it, these guys may be out in the world doing a normal job on top of being an NFL ref.

Are the refs full-time league employees yet? That might be part of it, these guys may be out in the world doing a normal job on top of being an NFL ref.

Still. Of all of the people on the field, they best meet the standard of social distancing more than anyone else.

He even thought to socially distance them and not fill the stadium.

Super diabolical genius at work.

They even interviewed crisis actors for a story on people at the Week 1 Cowboys game.

Such a shame to see storied franchises like the Cowboys and Chiefs say FU to the NFL.

Wrong.

sigh

NFL fans in the stands, crowd noise in 2020​

As of the Monday prior to Week 1, just six of the 32 NFL teams were planning to host fans at a significantly reduced capacity. All others had announced they will at least open the season without fans in their stadiums, hoping to eventually invite them back.
Yet all NFL stadiums will still feature crowd noise during games.
NFL executive vice president Troy Vincent confirmed to reporters on a recent conference call that the league will pipe artificial crowd noise into stadiums. The NFL also is working with the TV networks to implement additional fake crowd noise into game broadcasts.

6 of 32

18% said they would ;possibly have fans week 1.

now go back and check. how many did?

and yes, i does knows that them there the patriots aint the league. i can also read.

sigh

NFL fans in the stands, crowd noise in 2020​

As of the Monday prior to Week 1, just six of the 32 NFL teams were planning to host fans at a significantly reduced capacity. All others had announced they will at least open the season without fans in their stadiums, hoping to eventually invite them back.
Yet all NFL stadiums will still feature crowd noise during games.
NFL executive vice president Troy Vincent confirmed to reporters on a recent conference call that the league will pipe artificial crowd noise into stadiums. The NFL also is working with the TV networks to implement additional fake crowd noise into game broadcasts.

6 of 32

18% said they would ;possibly have fans week 1.

now go back and check. how many did?

and yes, i does knows that them there the patriots aint the league. i can also read.
At least one stadium has had fans in attendance every week of the NFL as far as I can tell. I know for sure in weeks 1, 2, 4, and 5 because I watched the games with my own eyes. No sure if anyone had fans week 3 but I bet there was.