Just sharing cause it made me chortle

123699694_182208840191785_3183957495717031872_n.jpg

My wife says to me "You're shagging that girl from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllwyrndrobwyllllantisiliogogogoch, aren't you?"

I said "How could you say such a thing?"

Just a sample of jokes...

"Darla says my dictate good."
"Kiss me where it stinks," she said. So I took her to Pahrump. :toilet:"Can I smell your pooosay?" I asked. "No" she said. "Must be your feet." :mellow:

Hard-of-hearing dry cleaner, to Monica Lewinsky "Come again?"Monica: "No, this time it's mustard"

A woman was very despondent over not having sex in quite some time. She was becoming agitated and worried that she might never find a mate. In hopes of finding a solution to her problem, she decided that it was time to see a doctor. Looking thru the phone book, she came upon a Chinese sex therapist named Dr. Chang. When the woman arrived, she told the doctor her symptoms and he said, "Take off all your clothes and you crawl real fass away from me across the froor." She crawled to the other side of the room and Dr. Chang said, "Now...you crawl real fass back to me," and she did. Dr. Chang shook his head and said, "you haf real bad case of Ed Zachary disease....worse case I ever see! That why you haf sex probrem." The woman was completely confused and asked the doctor exactly what Ed Zachary Disease was and he replied, "Ed Zachary Disease....that when your face rook ED-ZACHARY rike your ass!"

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" "None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?""Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone.""No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."