Just sharing cause it made me chortle

Loop Fail Sleep Gif On Gifer By Agadred Celebrities Fail GIF Funny - LowGif

Can’t you just smoke some weed ffs?

A husband goes to his wife and says “You’re either going hunting with me, sucking my cock or I’m fucking you in the ass. I’m gonna go get the dogs ready and I’ll be back for your answer.”

After a bit of time, he returns to his wife who defiantly says to him “I’m not going hunting and there’sno way you’re fucking me in the ass!”

“Alright then, guess you’re sucking my cock.”

So she starts to suck him off and quickly spits it out and looks up at him.

“Your dick tastes like shit!”

“Yeah well, the dogs didn’t want to go hunting either.”

This one, dude I was pissed when I heard Tatis was taking shit for hitting a home run. Fuck unwritten rules. Jomboy nails this one.

This one, dude I was pissed when I heard Tatis was taking shit for hitting a home run. Fuck unwritten rules. Jomboy nails this one.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I played baseball from Dixie Youth through High School and never, ever, heard that shit. Take a strike ?!?!?! These clowns get paid millions of dollars to play the game and are concerned about this? WTF?

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I played baseball from Dixie Youth through High School and never, ever, heard that shit. Take a strike ?!?!?! These clowns get paid millions of dollars to play the game and are concerned about this? WTF?
Exactly. I don't remember if it was on here or the other site, but when it happened I went on a little rant about how the pitchers and/or manager should face huge fines and suspensions for throwing at batters like that for petty shit too, possibly seriously injuring the player. Might not happen, but it could. Just like in football, you want the game to be closer? Then don't let them score! Otherwise, get the fuck over it.