Just sharing cause it made me chortle

Funny Peeing GIFs | Tenor

I saw in someones house, hanging in their laundry room. Only thing i can think of is they lost a bet, and had to hang it somewhere in their house.

lmao. my older brother actually has that exact same framed pic hanging in his office :dhd:

I saw in someones house, hanging in their laundry room. Only thing i can think of is they lost a bet, and had to hang it somewhere in their house.
You have no sense of art.

Lulz.

I will say this. If that was gifted to me, I would proudly display it somewhere in my house.

In fairness tho, I have Cunts and Whores concerts posters, respectively, hanging in my home office.

You have no sense of art.

Lulz.

I will say this. If that was gifted to me, I would proudly display it somewhere in my house.

In fairness tho, I have Cunts and Whores concerts posters, respectively, hanging in my home office.
It was in their laundry room, on the only wall, there was enough room for it. They werent proud of it!

It was in their laundry room, on the only wall, there was enough room for it. They werent proud of it!
Well fuck them, they're prolly queer af. I mean, the laundry room is good enough? They took the time to hang it, which is cool enough in my books.

I would never go out of my way to buy it necessarily, but I would own the fuck out of it.

Ima buy this doe...

Do%2BYou%2BDo%2BDrugs%2BDanny.jpeg

Well fuck them, they're prolly queer af. I mean, the laundry room is good enough? They took the time to hang it, which is cool enough in my books.

I would never go out of my way to buy it necessarily, but I would own the fuck out of it.

Ima buy this doe...

Do%2BYou%2BDo%2BDrugs%2BDanny.jpeg

Do you takes drugs, Danny?

Every day!

Good...So what's the problem?

Chortling is pretty fucking gay.

I am PolarVortex and I do not approve of chortling messages.

Go Jo. (Jo without an 'e' on the end.)