Just sharing cause it made me chortle

That had me dying. Wiping tears away, I was laughing so hard. The video AND audio were made for each other
Same. I've watched it a dozen times. So damn funny.
ricky gervais laughing GIF

“I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world.”

“I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges.”

“His struggle is man's struggle. He lifts my spirit.”

“He is a loathsome, offensive brute. Yet I can’t look away.”

“He transcends time and space.”

“He sickens me.”

“I love it.”

“Me too.”

“I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world.”

“I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges.”

“He sickens me.”

“I love it.”

“Me too.”
I saw in someones house, hanging in their laundry room. Only thing i can think of is they lost a bet, and had to hang it somewhere in their house.

“He sickens me.”

“I love it.”

“Me too.”

20190102_143029.jpg

Wow! Blast from the past!

My grandmother had wall paper like that in her kitchen......
Thought the same thing, looked at the image and instantly remembered my Nana's kitchen.
Only thing missing are the two huge wooden fork and spoon ornaments hung up on the wall.