KFC vs Popeyes

Who do you like more?

• Total voters
The food isn’t as good as Zaxby’s by a long shot, and you can provide good service without being so over the top. I prefer the Waffle House model. A bunch of older waitresses that life hasn’t been kind to, but you can watch your food being prepared while playing Family Tradition 10 times in a row on the juke box
Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

The South is weird man...

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
Popeyes by a longshot........wont eat KFC,too many other choices out there.

I gotta travel 40 mile to get to a decent fastfood chicken shack,so Im limited....

Chik-filet has some awesome hot-n-spicy sandwiches.....I like Wendys too...

As fas as Raising Cains,have not had it,it just so happens to be in the same parking lot as Portillos.....(I think its a Chicago thing that has branched out a little further than the burbs now),so the wife n I frequent that place quite the bit with me staring at Raising Cains on the way out.....lol

And Zaxbys,never heard of it.....

That Kickin Chicken sandwich from Zaxby's will never be beat by a fast food chain. All the other restaurants claiming to have the best chicken sandwich are full of shit.

If there was aa useful icon hete,Id use it.....Cause now curiosty has set in for this place.... .
I love hot-n-spicy chicken sandwiches....

I had spicy chicken nuggets and hot sauce from McDonald's today.

Don't repeat my mistake.

I wont.......Ive been wondeting about those.....
Not a McDonalds at all....but those nuggets had me wondering....thanks for the info,Ill save my money now.

If there was aa useful icon hete,Id use it.....Cause now curiosty has set in for this place.... .
I love hot-n-spicy chicken sandwiches....
It’s wet and a bit messy, but damn good. They’re all over the south, don’t know if they’ve made their way to your neck of the woods though

Do they have chicken the way Popeye's & KFC do? Like, by the bucket? I've only ever had a chicken sandwich at CFA, not really familiar with their menu.

I definitely should have used that term lightly. No bones and not as greasy. That is either a great thing or horrible thing. Doesn't give you the shits though lol

Popeyes is hit and miss.
Never know if they will be out of the thing you order.

I know what to get at KFC and have for years.

Popeyes by a longshot........wont eat KFC,too many other choices out there.

I gotta travel 40 mile to get to a decent fastfood chicken shack,so Im limited....

Chik-filet has some awesome hot-n-spicy sandwiches.....I like Wendys too...

As fas as Raising Cains,have not had it,it just so happens to be in the same parking lot as Portillos.....(I think its a Chicago thing that has branched out a little further than the burbs now),so the wife n I frequent that place quite the bit with me staring at Raising Cains on the way out.....lol

And Zaxbys,never heard of it.....

I gave Raizing Cains a shot at the title for a geat chicken sandwich......

All I can say is" What a joke".....

All they have on the menu is chicken fingers....
The chicken sandwich consists of three chicken fingers on texas toast....wtf....?

Theres no real choices,all meals come with fries,a piece of texas toast and cole slaw......

Cole slaw waa good....
Fries were good....
Chicken was good....
The homemade sauce was horrible.....
Texas toast was horrible.....

And the choices of meals were horrible unless youre a big chicken fingers fan.....

Nothing I ate said" Damn this is good".....

I give it a 4 of 10.........

I got three words:

Wont be back......

The chicken sandwich consists of three chicken fingers on texas toast....wtf....?

Theres no real choices,all meals come with fries,a piece of texas toast and cole slaw......

Cole slaw waa good....
Fries were good....
Chicken was good....

And the choices of meals were horrible unless youre a big chicken fingers fan.....

I got three words:

Wont be back......
You went to a chicken finger place and are mad they had chicken fingers on the menu...

Cole slaw waa good....
Fries were good....
Chicken was good....

I got three words:

Wont be back......
Wait... WTF? The toast was horrible?

Can't take your review seriously

You went to a chicken finger place and are mad they had chicken fingers on the menu...

Wait... WTF? The toast was horrible?

Can't take your review seriously

I did not know all they had was chicken fingers......I was looking for hot n spicy chicken sandwichez......

Chicken fingers are for kids n women......

And yes.....HOR-RIB-LE.....

My wife says she wont go back either.......js

I did not know all they had was chicken fingers......I was looking for hot n spicy chicken sandwichez......

Chicken fingers are for kids n women......

And yes.....HOR-RIB-LE.....

My wife says she wont go back either.......js

divorce

Reactions: Me
looks like the landslide winner of the poll was talking about other chicken joints.