KFC vs Popeyes

Who do you like more?

• Total voters
It’s wet and a bit messy, but damn good. They’re all over the south, don’t know if they’ve made their way to your neck of the woods though
i just looked up a picture of one. what's the white sauce? i'm assuming the red sauce is buffalo sauce?

I gave Raizing Cains a shot at the title for a geat chicken sandwich......

All I can say is" What a joke".....

All they have on the menu is chicken fingers....
The chicken sandwich consists of three chicken fingers on texas toast....wtf....?

Theres no real choices,all meals come with fries,a piece of texas toast and cole slaw......

Cole slaw waa good....
Fries were good....
Chicken was good....
The homemade sauce was horrible.....
Texas toast was horrible.....

And the choices of meals were horrible unless youre a big chicken fingers fan.....

Nothing I ate said" Damn this is good".....

I give it a 4 of 10.........

I got three words:

Wont be back......
yeah cane's is stupid. Like, 5 choices on the menuboard and they're all some different iteration of chicken tenders. No thanks.

Although, their sweet iced tea is fantastic.

oh, and popeye's blows KFC away.

but as i've mentioned in a similar thread before, my personal favorite chicken place is lee's famous recipe. cotDAMN that's some good-ass chicken!

leesfamousrecipechicken-banner.jpg

oh, and popeye's blows KFC away.

but as i've mentioned in a similar thread before, my personal favorite chicken place is lee's famous recipe. cotDAMN that's some good-ass chicken!

leesfamousrecipechicken-banner.jpg

KFC is a step above Cains.......not much of a fan of that chicken either......

KFC is a step above Cains.......not much of a fan of that chicken either......
what ticked me off, is when kfc got rid of the grilled chicken they had on their menu. i actually enjoyed that for the relatively short time they had it.

next time i'm near a zaxby's i'm definitely gonna get one
think i was at one when i went to Fort Gordon and the people there recommended it. if you thought cane's was stupid get ready for a repeat performance.

does anybody remember back in the early 90's when Hardee's (or Carl Jr's for you west-coasters) did fried chicken for like, a year or two? It was actually pretty decent!

does anybody remember back in the early 90's when Hardee's (or Carl Jr's for you west-coasters) did fried chicken for like, a year or two? It was actually pretty decent!
i feel like i never see hardee's carl's jr's or arby's out in the wild. i would 100% try that meat monster if one was nearby (and yes, that's very similar to my grindr tag).

i feel like i never see hardee's carl's jr's or arby's out in the wild. i would 100% try that meat monster if one was nearby (and yes, that's very similar to my grindr tag).

yeah, hardee's disappeared from Ohio about 20 yrs ago for whatever reason. you can still find them all over WV and Virginia, and in the Carolinas (and I suspect the rest of the south). I like their burgers, and lol @ your grindr tag

where are you that you don't see arby's?? I figured that fuckin' place was literally in every town in America.

yeah, hardee's disappeared from Ohio about 20 yrs ago for whatever reason. you can still find them all over WV and Virginia, and in the Carolinas (and I suspect the rest of the south). I like their burgers, and lol @ your grindr tag

where are you that you don't see arby's?? I figured that fuckin' place was literally in every town in America.
There's a Hardee's in Columbus

There's a Hardee's in Columbus
really? lucky bastards.

The only other one I personally know of is at the Love truckstop at the interchange of I-71 and state route 35, about 20 miles east of Dayton

Northern VA, and when I say I don't see them, there was an Arby's in a shopping center near my office, but who knows it that is still there. also had one in an alexandria shopping mall but it went under renovations and not sure now, never been back after they were done. grew up in NEPA and never saw one.

Chic-Fil-A is decent, but I'm convinced all of their employees belong to a cult. There's zero reason for so many fast food workers to be so cheery and over the top nice. It's a off-putting to me.
thought it was well known that CFA recruits their employees from churches. that's why CFA employees are top notch

as far as fried chicken chains, i'm ALL IN on Bojangles. have to stay local with the NC establishment. i liked their fried chicken, sweet tea, biscuits, chicken sandwich and tenders. i like just about everything on their menu except for their thick ass hashbrowns

tbh, CFA's weak point is their sweet tea. You're based in Atlanta, it's a disgrace that McDonalds has better sweet tea than you. get that shit fixed before i call a lawyer

yeah cane's is stupid. Like, 5 choices on the menuboard and they're all some different iteration of chicken tenders. No thanks.

Although, their sweet iced tea is fantastic.
Those tendies are good eatin though.

Did I tell you how I almost got Lee’s in Kalamazoo around Christmas? Almost got it.