KFC vs Popeyes

Who do you like more?

• Total voters
You shouldve! A nice Christmas time meal, it wouldve been
Got in the drive thru line. (No sit down back in those days). Maybe 15-20 cars back. After maybe ten minutes we were only a couple spots closer.

Maybe for Christmas in July.

thought it was well known that CFA recruits their employees from churches. that's why CFA employees are top notch

as far as fried chicken chains, i'm ALL IN on Bojangles. have to stay local with the NC establishment. i liked their fried chicken, sweet tea, biscuits, chicken sandwich and tenders. i like just about everything on their menu except for their thick ass hashbrowns

tbh, CFA's weak point is their sweet tea. You're based in Atlanta, it's a disgrace that McDonalds has better sweet tea than you. get that shit fixed before i call a lawyer
Bojangles ain’t bad. Second best fast food biscuits behind only Hardees

Shit!! I completely forgot I made this thread, I am turning into @outofyourmind lol.

I had Bojangles on a work trip and it was ok. I knew someone that was from North Carolina (where I had it) and they swore by it, but it was nothing special.

There are no Zaxbys or Churchs near me. I do really enjoy Raising Canes though, but back on topic, POPEYES FTMFW!!

That Kickin Chicken sandwich from Zaxby's will never be beat by a fast food chain. All the other restaurants claiming to have the best chicken sandwich are full of shit.
If there was aa useful icon hete,Id use it.....Cause now curiosty has set in for this place.... .
I love hot-n-spicy chicken sandwiches....
I gave Raizing Cains a shot at the title for a geat chicken sandwich......

All I can say is" What a joke".....

All they have on the menu is chicken fingers....
The chicken sandwich consists of three chicken fingers on texas toast....wtf....?

And the choices of meals were horrible unless youre a big chicken fingers fan.....
Dang:rip:, that's literally the Kickin Chicken Sandwhich but with sauce (not spicy either)

But the sandwhich is still A tier

This is a tough question. Spring break this week and for some dam reason I want fried chicken.
Probably go Popeyes because of the red beans and rice

Bojangles
hungry chicken GIF

Chic-Fil-A is decent, but I'm convinced all of their employees belong to a cult. There's zero reason for so many fast food workers to be so cheery and over the top nice. It's a off-putting to me.

It’s because none of them have to work on Sunday. Name another FF joint that closes on 1 day during the week

No Popeyes around my area, but for fried chicken, it's Bojangles over KFC by a mile. Their Cajun chicken is good, but could use some more heat.

Chick fil a has the best nuggets and chicken sandwich around.

I have had Popeyes and Zaxbys once or twice before while traveling and thought they were good, but not close enough to really do a comparison when not starving on the highway.