Last movie you watched and rating (1-10)

Last Days on Mars

There's a reason it fell a bit short of 25K at the box office

jexi......mindless attempt at comedy but i wasnt expecting much anyway. @Camfantasy where can i get me one of these phones?

Meloncholia 9.5/10

Having enjoyed the first Lars Von Trier movie I watched Sunday I sought out another one to watch. Visually very impressivd
Perhaps a bit slow in the first half but by the end this movie is art. One that leaves you thinking about it long after you finish. The backdrop of the whole movie is that there is this massive plant that has been hidden behind the sun that is now on collision course with the Earth.

Also Kirsten Dunst has some nice tits.

Let’s start it up here.

And I’ll start. Not a new movie....I’ve seen it much, but it was a while since I’d seen it.

Almost Famous.

That’s just really good movie making. Period.

The immersion in the time period, the characters, the music. A 22 year old Kate Hudson, ooff.

Still a 10/10
The last one I watched was Greyhound, the new movie with Tom Hanks. It was a very good movie from a tactical/battle strategy standpoint but there was absolutely no character plot at all. You simply couldn't relate to any of the characters on any more than a basic level.

I enjoyed it but it was lacking something important. 6.5/10

Draft Day is just about over.....I like it.

I think the last few movies I watched start-to-finish were Taken (2008), Cabin In The Woods (2012), & Brightburn (2018).

Taken - 6.5/10

CitW - 7.5/10

Brightburn - 6.25/10

DeNiro is a washed-up actor.
He's good in this one but honestly, Joe Pesci and Al Pacino give as good a performance in this movie as I've ever seen from them before. If you didn't like this movie you probably don't like good movies. Just saying....

He's good in this one but honestly, Joe Pesci and Al Pacino give as good a performance in this movie as I've ever seen from them before. If you didn't like this movie you probably don't like good movies. Just saying....
I love Pesci and Pacino.

i'm thinking of ending things (Netflix)

I'm thinking of ending things is exceptional. The most surreal and haunting of Charlie Kauffman's movies. I'd have to rank them

1. Being John Malkovich
2. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
3. i'm thinking of ending things
4. Synecdoche, New York
5. Anomalisa
6. Adaptation

I might in time put it over Eternal Sunshine but that movie is a certified classic so I will ha e to see how I feel over this movie in time.

The Avengers
10/10

The blob 1958.....was this steve McQueen's first movie?

Tenet. 7.8

Saw it in IMAX with maybe 20 other people in the theater. Felt like Inception but with time instead of sleep being the main gimmick of the movie. Some impressive typical Nolan action sequences and a sort of confusing storyline. The music was good. Nothing in the movie really blew me away though. Felt like it was following too much of a Nolan formula. I fear he is becoming too much of a caricature with his movies. I used to view him as my 2nd or 3rd favorite director but he has not wowed me with his last two movies now. Not a bad movie though.

1. Interstellar
2. Memento
3. The Dark Knight
4. Insomnia
5. The Prestige
6. Inception
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. Batman Begins
9. Tenet
10. Following
11. Dunkirk

Tenet. 7.8

Saw it in IMAX with maybe 20 other people in the theater. Felt like Inception but with time instead of sleep being the main gimmick of the movie. Some impressive typical Nolan action sequences and a sort of confusing storyline. The music was good. Nothing in the movie really blew me away though. Felt like it was following too much of a Nolan formula. I fear he is becoming too much of a caricature with his movies. I used to view him as my 2nd or 3rd favorite director but he has not wowed me with his last two movies now. Not a bad movie though.

1. Interstellar
2. Memento
3. The Dark Knight
4. Insomnia
5. The Prestige
6. Inception
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. Batman Begins
9. Tenet
10. Following
11. Dunkirk

I always thought that was overrated.

I didn't like it. Too many plots for one to follow and they jumped to many different thing without notice. I found it hard to keep up