Last movie you watched and rating (1-10)

Okay, now I’m getting scared.

Do you like James Garner, too?

Mais oui.

In every form.

Watch Cash McCall.

My Mom’s favourite movie. She used to call my Dad Cash after she had a few wine drinks.

Escape Through Africa
6/10

It was a $1.99 buy on iTunes Store. I saw Eric Roberts in a WW1 African film and was a sucker. The green screen and CGI were pretty bad. Acting was good, plot decent.
American Horror Story Liar GIF

Could have watched it for free on Tubi.

Tubi is good for movies like this, and old TV shows and movies
Tubi fucking sucks. I don't mind some services with ads, but they'll start theirs up in the middle of someone delivering a line. Could just as easily watch it for free on Prime.

Leave the World Behind
Netflix
Pretty rad little dystopian movie. The Obamas executive produce a movie about the USA getting attacked and falling apart and we are all scared and at each other’s throats. Everything is fine. Nothing to see here.

Leave the World Behind
Netflix
Pretty rad little dystopian movie. The Obamas executive produce a movie about the USA getting attacked and falling apart and we are all scared and at each other’s throats. Everything is fine. Nothing to see here.
I love current events.

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

Started out good, liked the characters, liked the returning characters and was good enough right until the final act and jumped the shark.

Better than KOCS but for some reason they can’t get Jones right anymore.

Watched the Holdovers with Paul Giamatti

5/10

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.

Started out good, liked the characters, liked the returning characters and was good enough right until the final act and jumped the shark.

Better than KOCS but for some reason they can’t get Jones right anymore.
Harrison Ford involved in plane crash, they've run out of ideas and are just reading headlines.

dude went on celebrity rehab because he was addicted to....pot.

fucking weak sauce.
About as lame as Michael Douglas whining about being a sex addict. I fail to see a problem

Back