Last movie you watched and rating (1-10)

Watched Soylent Green the other night. It was even better than I remember.

Caught the first 40 minutes of Old Dads and turned it off. Even with Bill Burr, it was Just another "Dads are idiots that do nothing but make mistakes and then try to fix them in the end" movie.

I'm glad you worded that in an unambiguous way, I get a bit nervous when I hear someone say "Soylent Green was even better than I remembered!" 🍽️ 😋:wink:

Watched Soylent Green the other night. It was even better than I remember.

Caught the first 40 minutes of Old Dads and turned it off. Even with Bill Burr, it was Just another "Dads are idiots that do nothing but make mistakes and then try to fix them in the end" movie.

i remember when bokeem woodbine was like 16 and primed to become the next headlining A list star

love the guy but it makes me feel fucking old if he is an old dad.

Old Henry
Somewhere between 7-8 out of 10. Best western I have seen in awhile.

I found a stunning version of T2. I love that fucking movie. The picture quality was superb. I thought about 4 feet away from the TV and it was the best I have ever seen that movie.

Last of the Mohicans.

How does Lewis keep his hair looking hair dresser perfect?

Aside from that, love the movie.

Squaring the Circle
Netflix
Story of the design house which created some of the iconic album covers of classic rock. Good interviews with stars and gives you a new angle on the music of that era

Plane
STARZ
Gerard Butler crash lands in Philippines and fights militants to protect his passengers. It’s pretty darn formulaic, and even some of the presented antagonisms aren’t explored well, but the action is cool enough.

Expendables 4

2.5/10

Why make the movie if Stallone isn't going to be in it?

I like a bunch of the stuff Statham is in so that's the only thing that saved this from being a complete disaster.

Why they brought in Megan Fox is a mystery, she is horrible.

You know what you're gonna get with these movies but this one was bad, it's almost like Stallone ran out of guys to cast. Andy Garcia is the villain.

Definitely will not watch it again!

Last of the Mohicans.

How does Lewis keep his hair looking hair dresser perfect?

Aside from that, love the movie.
Great movie and incredible soundtrack. I never read the book so do not know how accurate it is but I don't care, the movie is excellent.

Great movie and incredible soundtrack. I never read the book so do not know how accurate it is but I don't care, the movie is excellent.

Michael Mann. A historical movie with a Miami Vice-esque sound track. If not rock.

Feast of the Seven Fishes…Netflix
7/10
Nice feel good humorous holiday movie

Escape Through Africa
6/10

It was a $1.99 buy on iTunes Store. I saw Eric Roberts in a WW1 African film and was a sucker. The green screen and CGI were pretty bad. Acting was good, plot decent.

Escape Through Africa
6/10

It was a $1.99 buy on iTunes Store. I saw Eric Roberts in a WW1 African film and was a sucker. The green screen and CGI were pretty bad. Acting was good, plot decent.

Could have watched it for free on Tubi.

Tubi is good for movies like this, and old TV shows and movies

Escape Through Africa
6/10

I stopped reading at Eric Roberts

Back