Last movie you watched and rating (1-10)

Decent enough “feel good” movie, but trivializing large issues never really sits well with me.

Showing a “real world small town bumpkin” being able to get career politicians to actually talk real at a negotiating table it the worst kind of fantasy. No way would any of them ever agree to ever cut their budgets. That is a straight up non-starter.
Watch it as the satire/farce it was intended to be.

Anything he does I have a hard time time taking serious.....kinda like his platoon.....
The whole point is that there were losers involved on the US WWII side as well. This guy is the complete stereotypical military career ”failer-upper”. He was a fake tough guy which was completely obvious to all the men under him, but was enough of a brown noser to those above him that even when he failed (miserably), he still got promoted.

The whole point is that there were losers involved on the US WWII side as well. This guy is the complete stereotypical military career ”failer-upper”. He was a fake tough guy which was completely obvious to all the men under him, but was enough of a brown noser to those above him that even when he failed (miserably), he still got promoted.

Well I finished episode one,and he lost his platoon......so Im gurssing he went else where and moved up in the ranks.....??

And if so,just when I thought it was getting good.......whos next to show up,Chandler......?? Jk

Well I finished episode one,and he lost his platoon......so Im gurssing he went else where and moved up in the ranks.....??

And if so,just when I thought it was getting good.......whos next to show up,Chandler......?? Jk
You are going to flip out when Pee Wee Herman shows up as the M60 gunner…

Lmao....ok guys,are you serious about BoB,because I just started watvhing it and the first scene has David Schwimmer(Ross Gellar froom Friends) as a tough- nosed sargeant....
I started laughing because I just cant get over his nerdiness and and whatever type of horrible voice he has acting as this type of character.....

Has there ever been any movie he had been in that he didnt act like a dumb blonde in.....??
Well you will like how it turns out then

Taylor Swift Eras Tour... 10/10, Obvi...

The slacker from Office Space

Never seen Office Space.......

You are going to flip out when Pee Wee Herman shows up as the M60 gunner…

Lol.....I just got over Ross,please dont tell me PeeWee is next on deck......lol

I just got done with episode 2......awesomely done.....two thumbs up.

Then how do you know how much flair to wear?
I used to wait tables at TGIF and I had a table ask me if I had seen that movie on average ever other shift. Customers are so original…

The Russians are Coming The Russians are Coming
Great farce from the late 60s about an accidental Russian incursion onto an island in New England. What it lacks in production value, it makes up for in situational comedy

Harry and the Hendersons

Love it. Remember watching it with my kids when they were 8 and 6. Probably seen it 4 times since?

Never seen Office Space.......
office space no GIF

Once We Were Brothers.

The story of The Band narrated by Robbie Robertson.

Only one member still lives. Garth Hudson.

Bubba Ho-Tep

Seems like it's been a long time since I saw this, but it was only 2002.

Well worth the re-watch. Campbell is great and Ossie Davis as well as always.

Once We Were Brothers.

The story of The Band narrated by Robbie Robertson.

Only one member still lives. Garth Hudson.
I really wish they would make a biopic movie about The Band. I think its a great story. And Robbie was tight with Martin Scorsese so...

Back