Leap of faith - religion or science?

And here is a clear example of someone believing something, and therefore pretending to KNOW.

And here is a clear example of someone believing something, and therefore pretending to KNOW.

It’s all faith bro. Experiences. Spirituality. Believing without seeing

You are the one ducking questions and can’t even give praying a try. So who’s really pretending?

It’s all faith bro. Experiences. Spirituality. Believing without seeing

You are the one ducking questions and can’t even give praying a try. So who’s really pretending?
So talking snakes actually happened, in history? You believe that every word of the bible actually happened?

Ahh and that’s your source but a 2000+ year old book is BS. Interesting
The Bible is nothing but a collection of stories, that had been used long before they were put in the bible. by different religions, and stroy tellers. It almost the same book as the Kuran, but I doubt you'd believe that. Also, you never acknowledged that if you had been born in a Muslim country, you'd be Muslim. Go believe what you want, dont tell me youre right, cause you dont KNOW shit. You believe shit, thats different.

The Bible is nothing but a collection of stories, that had been used long before they were put in the bible. by different religions, and stroy tellers. It almost the same book as the Kuran, but I doubt you'd believe that. Also, you never acknowledged that if you had been born in a Muslim country, you'd be Muslim. Go believe what you want, dont tell me youre right, cause you dont KNOW shit. You believe shit, thats different.

so you’re right and I’m wrong. Even though you’ve never given God a try. Sounds reasonable lol

so you’re right and I’m wrong. Even though you’ve never given God a try. Sounds reasonable lol
I didnt say that, you did. You keep telling me im wrong. IDGAF what you believe, dont tell me I have to. Yet, you keep saying it, over and over, that I am wrong.

also, how the fuck do you know what I have given a "try" to?

So talking snakes actually happened, in history? You believe that every word of the bible actually happened?

If we knew what happened in the garden of Eden we wouldnt be having this conversation Pete. The serpent is referred to as the Devil or the voice of temptation. Aka dark spirit

do you believe in Spirits?

Last edited:
If we knew what happened in the garden of Eden we would be having this conversation Pete. The serpent is referred to as the Devil or the voice of temptation. Aka dark spirit

do you believe in Spirits?
what about the talking donkeys, or the guy that lived to be 500 years old, and and and and and.

and no I dont believe is spirits, or any form of after life. I am also not telling you that you need to believe what I do.

also, how the fuck do you know what I have given a "try" to?

so you’ve repented sins and prayed to God? Since you say it’s not real I am assuming the answer is NO? Simmer down man nowhere did I say you were wrong. Just having a discussion

so Angry

what about the talking donkeys, or the guy that lived to be 500 years old, and and and and and.

and no I dont believe is spirits, or any form of after life. I am also not telling you that you need to believe what I do.

Lmao. What talking Donkeys? Who lived 500 years? I just askin for a friend

so you’ve repented sins and prayed to God? Since you say it’s not real I am assuming the answer is NO? Simmer down man nowhere did I say you were wrong. Just having a discussion

so Angry
I grew up in a religious family, not over the top, but faithful types for the most part. I went to church, and prayed, and listened to the pastors. I can remember listening to some of the stories as a kid and thinking, "this cant be true".

Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong, and that all my dead relatives are waiting for me to die, and join them in peaceful eternal life, but I don't believe it, so I go to hell. It sounds too good to be true. It sounds like a coping mechanism for people who cant come to grips with the fact their life isnt that important in the big scheme of the universe. It sounds like a fairy tale, I, personally, do not believe any of it.

Why is it so hard for you to even imagine that once youre dead, thats it? Its just over. You lived, you died, the end. Why is it that cant even be a possibility? You know, since we are just having a discussion.

I grew up in a religious family, not over the top, but faithful types for the most part. I went to church, and prayed, and listened to the pastors. I can remember listening to some of the stories as a kid and thinking, "this cant be true".

Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong, and that all my dead relatives are waiting for me to die, and join them in peaceful eternal life, but I don't believe it, so I go to hell. It sounds too good to be true. It sounds like a coping mechanism for people who cant come to grips with the fact their life isnt that important in the big scheme of the universe. It sounds like a fairy tale, I, personally, do not believe any of it.

Why is it so hard for you to even imagine that once youre dead, thats it? Its just over. You lived, you died, the end. Why is it that cant even be a possibility? You know, since we are just having a discussion.

Absolutely some of stories are like what. I can find doubt in some of the chapters but I also can find wisdom and knowledge many too. I take all good wisdom in all books whenever I can. I love the Far Eastern meditation practices of Buddha. I don’t really doubt anything becasue I don’t know shit at 45 years old. Who am I to say either way?

But I’ve had a personal relationship with God since I was young. And I’ve been super blessed and it’s not entirely because of me. I can’t imagine having faith in only myself or another human. Have there been roller coasters of life? Sure but the power of God and prayer is large my friend. Just my experience

Some churches blow btw.

Absolutely some of stories are like what. I can find doubt in some of the chapters but I also can find wisdom and knowledge many too. I take all good wisdom in all books whenever I can. I love the Far Eastern meditation practices of Buddha. I don’t really doubt anything becasue I don’t know shit at 45 years old. Who am I to say either way?

But I’ve had a personal relationship with God since I was young. And I’ve been super blessed and it’s not entirely because of me. I can’t imagine having faith in only myself or another human. Have there been roller coasters of life? Sure but the power of God and prayer is large my friend. Just my experience

Some churches blow btw.
ITS NOT A HISTORY BOOK

And this is fine. You are entitled to believe anything you want, and so am I.