Poll Least Funny Comedians

Pick up to 10

• Total voters
Really surprised Mencia and Cook don't have more votes.
Well they steal the work of funny people so they at least know how to fake it.

stfu dipshit
Derpty doooo
jim-mock.gif

So, I'll do a run down of this list as best I can.

Gary Shandling - Before my time, never saw his standup nor the Gary Sanders show. Caught him on the Green Room with Paul Provenza and it seemed he had a good sense of humor.
Dane Cook - Meh, he put in the work early through social media to blow up, but I never got it.
Carlos Mencia - Joke stealer from my understanding, never really bothered to try him out.
Tracey Ullman - Knew she had a sketch show, that's about it.
Chevy Chase - Seems like an improv guy that did well on via National Lampoon
Steve Martin - Never caught his standup, seems a nice guy.
Carrot Top - Gets a bad rap for being a prop comic, but as a young kid at the time, I laughed at the bits I saw of his when I was a kid.
Andy Dick - Killed Phil Hartman, fuck him.
Rosie O'Donnell - Never saw him do standup, so no idea.
Jimmy Fallon - Another guy I attribute to being improv, though one I've never found funny.
Margaret Cho - The original Dat Phan
Ray Romano - No clue, he might be funny, but never saw his stuff and looking back at stuff from that period doesn't always translate.
Whoopi Goldberg - See above.
Michael Richards - Only saw a portion of one of his bits, might have been one of those call backs to something earlier in the set. Crushed it on Problem Child.
George Lopez - Never caught any of his stuff, again seems a nice enough guy.
Trevor Noah - Another joke thief from my understanding, never bothered.
Janeane Garofalo - Never caught her stuff, again, saw her on the Green Room, seemed cooled enough.
Kevin James - Never caught his stuff, only really know him from shitty movies.
Billy Crystal - See Whoopi Goldberg and most on this list.
Stephen Colbert - Again, seems more an improv guy. Stephen Colbert was funny, but Stephen Colbert from what I saw on Late Night, is not. From his one our two appearances I remember of him on Tough Crowd, he does have the ability to be funny and hold his own, just seems sad now. Maybe it's gotten better from his first two weeks, but I don't care to see.
Ellen DeGeneres - She had some good stuff in her standup back in the day. Had no reason to see anything of what she did since then.
Chris D'Elia - Never really saw a full set of his, saw some bits online, but they all sucked.
Pete Davidson - Only seen a bit or two of his, but he's actually better than you'd think.
Amy Schumer - I don't know who she got for her career to take off like it did, but got too big to fast, both figuratively and literally and yeah, might have been promise, but it was like Dom Brown, one good 3 month period.
Brendan Schaub - Hard to call him a comedian and not just an acquaintance of Joe Rogan.
David Spade - Meh, I always liked his snide way of being.
Paul Reiser - Didn't even know he was a comedian.
Norm Macdonald - I was perplexed by this, but then someone was talking about someone else and how they say something in a funny way, but it's not funny. End of the day, who cares how the laugh comes, no matter what he says, it just always comes off funny with his delivery.
Dennis Miller - Only know his bits from MNF, not a fan. He did crush it in Bordello of Blood, though.
Adam Sandler - I think of his comedy more from his albums being more a musical comedian, I'll take it. Outside of that, meh, it got stale a while ago.
Jerry Seinfeld - Guys been working on the same act for 50 years and people still go to see it, surely there must be something there....
Denis Leary - Another joke thief.
Gilbert Gottfried - Get past his voice, he's funny.
Kathie Griffin - Outside of the seinfeld episode where she's a comedian mocking him, don't know what she does. don't think i'm in that demographic.
Sarah Silverman - Don't recall any of her standup, seems nice enough.
Kevin Hart - Only caught the last thing he put out, it was a rough watch for the most part, but had a decent bit or two near the end.
Bill Murray - Again, I think improv here.

I thought about putting Bob Saget.

andre lotterer oops GIF by ABB Formula E
one of my friends liked him for some reason. wanted me to go see the show. i checked out a few clips of him and he just seemed like the kid in grade school that was trying too hard to be funny by saying dirty words but having nothing behind it.

Best thing Colbert ever did was voice Phil Ken Sebben on Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

Definitely deserved to be on this list! I'd have used one of my votes on him for sure.
I like him as a person (from what I have seen in interviews) and I like Last Man Standing and Home Improvement, but his stand up was not very good.

one of my friends liked him for some reason. wanted me to go see the show. i checked out a few clips of him and he just seemed like the kid in grade school that was trying too hard to be funny by saying dirty words but having nothing behind it.
I don't get it. The whole Redd Foxx over-the-top crude act for him doesn't work.

:biggrin:That's funnier than most of comedians on the list.
but honestly, I don't know if all of them ever did stand up, but seeing a lot of them on panel, they are funny. they might have put out shit or became shit overtime, but for the most part, in their day they were funny. a lot of it doesn't translate over. i did that knowing it was an easy shot that would go over, it was pretty hack to be honest now that I think about it. I know what certain people like and knew that would keep things even keel and i'm just a drunk trying to give an honest evaluation of the choices offered.

Back