Poll Least Funny Comedians

Pick up to 10

• Total voters
but honestly, I don't know if all of them ever did stand up, but seeing a lot of them on panel, they are funny. they might have put out shit or became shit overtime, but for the most part, in their day they were funny. a lot of it doesn't translate over. i did that knowing it was an easy shot that would go over, it was pretty hack to be honest now that I think about it. I know what certain people like and knew that would keep things even keel and i'm just a drunk trying to give an honest evaluation of the choices offered.
You knew your audience. Good job.

Rosie's character in a League of Their Own made me laugh

I don't get it. The whole Redd Foxx over-the-top crude act for him doesn't work.
the weird thing is knowing that was his act before getting cast on full house. i just don't get it. Hate to go back to the Green Room (great series I'm sad is no longer around, but replaced by 1,000 podcasts) ws the Patrice o Neal Episode with Roseanne, Bob, and Sandra Bernhardt, Saget just has his crude thing ready to go regardless of anything, Patrice straight calls him out and says, say something funny based off of what they just said.

Steve Martin Crying GIF
That right there sums up Steve Martin. ie not funny at all

Trevor Noah was WAAAAAAY funnier before he was host of The Daily Show. That show ruined him.

You knew your audience. Good job.

Rosie's character in a League of Their Own made me laugh
i don't think that's what this is about though, or at least not for me, it's comedians. I don't know if she did standup, i imagine she might have. but that's separate from her movie roles. I still don't get how people don't like gaffigan, dude may have fell off over the years (I don't know, but you can't say he wasn't/isn't funny) .

Trevor Noah was WAAAAAAY funnier before he was host of The Daily Show. That show ruined him.
never caught his stuff, but again, will say I know him as a joke thief.

never caught his stuff, but again, will say I know him as a joke thief.
heard that too... but I look at it like patents... as long as you improve on it, you can have it as your own.

heard that too... but I look at it like patents... as long as you improve on it, you can have it as your own.
I hate that outlook. especially because it might be because his improvement is being light skinned... yeah, he can be affable, but how did he do better with the same jokes?

I hate that outlook. especially because it might be because his improvement is being light skinned... yeah, he can be affable, but how did he do better with the same jokes?
Did he steal material from Charlie Murphy?

or more likely his improvement is an accent. People love accents.

i mean, my understanding was he came up by stealing jokes from more popular South Africans, but used them to get over here.

Ugh, we're clearly past the dat phan over here, no?

that said, amazon will put out comedy specials by people i've never heard of, which i then in turn never care to try out. think their always foreign.

We have too much information. I have read and heard tales that Chevy Chase is a cunt.

I wish I hadn't. I just wanna fucking love Caddyshack, Christmas Vacation and motherfucking Fletch, alright!? Fuck.

Like, how the fuck, did we come to a place, where one can say.."Who the fuck likes Chevy fucking Chase!? He's not funny."

What fucking planet am I on?

We have too much information. I have read and heard tales that Chevy Chase is a cunt.

I wish I hadn't. I just wanna fucking love Caddyshack, Christmas Vacation and motherfucking Fletch, alright!? Fuck.

Like, how the fuck, did we come to a place, where one can say.."Who the fuck likes Chevy fucking Chase!? He's not funny."

Fletch 2 > Fletch

That right there sums up Steve Martin. ie not funny at all
Cmon, Hammer. Lighten up. Smile, even! Maybe a lil' chuckle would do ya some good. Its fun to laugh :madgrin::duck:

Let's just say that stand up comedy, and being funny are not necessarily the same thing.
so, chevy is 100% funny, but a dick if you're actually working on something? what are we going for here?

you can listen to dan harmon on youtube somewhere on some podcast or radio show. he was a nightmare to work with on community, but he was a man of the people. mentioned a story about a security guard or someone said his sister loved him, had the guy call her up and served court beautifully. actually think it was bill burr and him on sam and jim.

sorry, don't feel like listening through this again, but it's in there, I think.

Back