Poll Least Funny Comedians

Pick up to 10

• Total voters
I made a post saying Chapelle and Louis CK, etc should be included because there are likely people out there who just don't like them as comedians.

Different strokes for different folks.
Yeah, I'm sure there are folks out there who don't like those guys and would vote for them as "least funny". "different strokes..." I'm with you there... But in a poll where you have limited amount of options, it would be foolish to include them knowing they're not going to get many votes.

Yeah, I'm sure there are folks out there who don't like those guys and would vote for them as "least funny". "different strokes..." I'm with you there... But in a poll where you have limited amount of options, it would be foolish to include them knowing they're not going to get many votes.
is there a limit? There are 20 damn choices on this thread and many of them I wouldn't consider "comedians" that could be replaced with actual comedians.

is there a limit? There are 20 damn choices on this thread and many of them I wouldn't consider "comedians" that could be replaced with actual comedians.
That's why I previously suggested a separation between stand up comedians and comedic actors... the line was blurred in this poll/discussion.

I saw him live, he did say some absolutely crazy shit up there and I laughed my ass off because it was like "holy shit, who comes up with this?"

You don’t remember Big Country Roy Nelson knocking Schaub the fuck out on the finale of that season of Ultimate Fighter that had Kimbo Slice on it?

iu

I saw him live, he did say some absolutely crazy shit up there and I laughed my ass off because it was like "holy shit, who comes up with this?"
I've had multiple encounters with him in my life.

I once walked in on him receiving dry anal from a well-hung black man in a trailer park tool shed.

You don’t remember Big Country Roy Nelson knocking Schaub the fuck out on the finale of that season of Ultimate Fighter that had Kimbo Slice on it?

"The Fighter and the Kid" podcast.

Shwab and Bryan Callen.

Joe Rogan created Shwab's entire career, it's fucking wild.

To me, he’s always gonna be the guy that got dropped by Big Country

Dude's the pits.

Constantly talks about playing football at Colorado and getting invited to Bills training camp and then quitting.

Then talks about how he didn't like fighting anymore and then quitting.

Now he ruins multiple podcasts. I forgot he does King and the Sting podcast with Theo Von (who is hilarious). Can't listen to it though because Shwab is the fucking worst.

Dude's the pits.

Constantly talks about playing football at Colorado and getting invited to Bills training camp and then quitting.

Then talks about how he didn't like fighting anymore and then quitting.

Now he ruins multiple podcasts. I forgot he does King and the Sting podcast with Theo Von (who is hilarious). Can't listen to it though because Shwab is the fucking worst.
Big Country was the millennial generation’s Tank Abbot. I loved Tank Abbot as a kid. I loved Big Country as a young adult. Brendan provided me with a precious memory, and boy how it lingers

Big Country was the millennial generation’s Tank Abbot. I loved Tank Abbot as a kid. I loved Big Country as a young adult. Brendan provided me with a precious memory, and boy how it lingers
Nelson was an entertaining fighter to watch.

Back