Poll Least Funny Comedians

Pick up to 10

• Total voters
no way whatever GIF

Literally give him one of these.
Fucker is from Indiana and had on a Yankees hat.

not that I would vote for them, but why no Dave Chapelle or Eddie Murphy on the list?

Louis CK?

John Mulaney?
maybe cause theyre decent

Well... A good-sized chunk of these on this list are pretty bad as comedians, but I would say that "Ellen Degenerate" is the worst on this list... :nod:

Fucker is from Indiana and had on a Yankees hat.
If he hadn't been there with his daughter, you could have thanked him for being funny for about 15 mins back in the 90s and tipped it off his head and told him to go fuck his tired, old overrated self.

Steve Martin is a guy that acts crazy, and says things in a funny way, but nothing, without his goofy schtick, is funny on its own. He acts funny, not is funny.

Steve Martin is a guy that acts crazy, and says things in a funny way, but nothing, without his goofy schtick, is funny on its own. He acts funny, not is funny.
so he acts funny? so...he's funny, then. glad we cleared that up

I have to be honest.....I love everyone in that list....and just about everyone mentioned in the comments.
Maybe I just like to laugh or I have really good weed or I have a good sense of humor but....I like them all.

driving jim varney GIF

If he hadn't been there with his daughter, you could have thanked him for being funny for about 15 mins back in the 90s and tipped it off his head and told him to go fuck his tired, old overrated self.
Oh, his daughter was the perfect shield.

“Who the fuck was that guy?” Was the first thing out of the little lady’s mouth when we left.

wood, i'm sorry. that wasn't cool of me to call you a dipshit. sometimes stuff gets me fired up, but that's no excuse, it's all just opinions, we all have 'em.
stfu dipshit

Was a long line, we were standing there for like ten, fifteen minutes.

So I say something like “First time you’ve ever done a show in San Antonio?” Making conversation en sech.

And he got all big time. “I’m here with my daughter man, mind your own business.” Or some such dick head response.

It’s not like I asked for his autograph or pointed and started yelling “Hey everybody, it’s Jim Gaffigan!”
That's who I was talking to gramps.

Back