Little shit

Easy enough to impress me....I’ve worked to improve my skill with the medium of wood....but I’ve not tried to play around with metal...yet.
Metal for me is so much more forgiving. I'm ok at framing, but not good with finish carpentry, or cabinet making. I have always been around metal, and worked with a guy making ornamental iron, like gates, and security doors. In high school, I was one of the best welders in my metal classes, and the teacher wanted me to go and compete in Reno, but my broke ass family wouldnt send me.

Metal for me is so much more forgiving. I'm ok at framing, but not good with finish carpentry, or cabinet making. I have always been around metal, and worked with a guy making ornamental iron, like gates, and security doors. In high school, I was one of the best welders in my metal classes, and the teacher wanted me to go and compete in Reno, but my broke ass family wouldnt send me.
Did you TIG that in? I'm not very good at it but best for body work.

There you go. We didn’t have metal classes down here as a kid. But we did have wood shop.

Did you TIG that in? I'm not very good at it but best for body work.
Mig. I have a Hobart wire feed welder, and use flux cored wire. I dont like to spend money on Argon. I have never really tig welded before. I learned on an old stick welder, but have done 90% of my welding on little wire feeds.

Da fuq? Is there anything you can't do?

A man's man is a man who engages in activities that are traditionally viewed as masculine, and who earns the respect of other men. Such men may also be described as “manly,” emphasizing their masculine personality.
Oh my Gawd! Look at this shit!

Internet Bully Deputy Derps sucks Pete's ass clean as a whistle!

I bet Internet Bully Deputy Derps kicked back and had a smoke after that mental orgasm.

ALL BULLIES ARE COWARDS... it's a fact of life.

LMAO @Handicappers

Derp Derp...

Derp

kids bear GIF by PlayKids

Mig. I have a Hobart wire feed welder, and use flux cored wire. I dont like to spend money on Argon. I have never really tig welded before. I learned on an old stick welder, but have done 90% of my welding on little wire feeds.
with flux core, you got that really clean. Even more impressive.

with flux core, you got that really clean. Even more impressive.
Probably close to 100 tiny spot welds per speaker hole. Patience, which is not my strong suit, is key with shit like that.

Da fuq? Is there anything you can't do?

A man's man is a man who engages in activities that are traditionally viewed as masculine, and who earns the respect of other men. Such men may also be described as “manly,” emphasizing their masculine personality.
^^^Sung to the tune of, 'It's Raining Men!'

The Internet Bully Deputy Derps sucking ass like nobodies business!

We'll just cross our fingers that the engine keeps running.
Did you ever figure out what cam you had exactly??

When are you going to start working on those seat covers ???

When are you going to start working on those seat covers ???
I am not sure about the seats yet, probably after paint. Had my dash lights go out, and my damn air dampers arent switching now, so in an effort to find a vacuum leak and chase down circuits, I ended up pulling the whole dash out, and painting it. Did find the loose vac line, and figured out the dash lights were due to a bad head lamp switch. picking that up today.

So now I have shifted gears to finishing the inside completely before attempting to paint the outside. Getting all the doors and jambs done will help for when I mask the outside. Probably going to remove the bed and hood when I paint.

Anyway, its running great, and recently had to replace the radiator. Tried to flush the cooling system, and the solder broke at the drain plug.

I am not sure about the seats yet, probably after paint. Had my dash lights go out, and my damn air dampers arent switching now, so in an effort to find a vacuum leak and chase down circuits, I ended up pulling the whole dash out, and painting it. Did find the loose vac line, and figured out the dash lights were due to a bad head lamp switch. picking that up today.

So now I have shifted gears to finishing the inside completely before attempting to paint the outside. Getting all the doors and jambs done will help for when I mask the outside. Probably going to remove the bed and hood when I paint.

Anyway, its running great, and recently had to replace the radiator. Tried to flush the cooling system, and the solder broke at the drain plug.
It's going to be brand new again, soon.

I love those Fords though.
It's worth it.

It's going to be brand new again, soon.

I love those Fords though.
It's worth it.
When I pulled the dash out, and sprayed it out with the hose, there was literal mud coming out everywhere.