Little shit

Wish mine was 4x4. But its got 4 doors, and same manual tans and 400 engine.
I was trying to find a stock photo to show you but meh. Just great memories of that truck I would love to find one like it for a toy. They don't make em like that anymore. I would hate to think of the gas mileage. I don't think it had overdrive? I just remember 1st was granny gear so you usually started out in 2nd on the road.

@Peter Gozintite
I later had an '89 F150 4x4. It was a manual 5 speed with a straight 6. I drove that all the way through college, working for a landscaper and driving through some righteous snow to get to the shop. It was a lot of fun to drive. But I swore I would never ever have a manual again!

I was trying to find a stock photo to show you but meh. Just great memories of that truck I would love to find one like it for a toy. They don't make em like that anymore. I would hate to think of the gas mileage. I don't think it had overdrive? I just remember 1st was granny gear so you usually started out in 2nd on the road.
I found a 4 speed trans in an 85 f150, and still don't use first, but 3rd and 4th wind out way further. I can do 75 on the highway, as opposed to 55 and the engine wound out. I will never let this truck go