Little shit

I unhooked my RV battrehs and propane, cut back duh bushes and mowed up the leaves and gently redistributed them into the woods....and then drank 12 beers.

nice!
need to get back to workin on
the ol ladys 58 t-bird -
started back in the 90s,
but had to store it at the in-laws place
when life changed our priorities -
need to go bring that back home -
has the big block 430 -
Mines the 400

So after replacing the head lamp switch, and fixing wire connections, and getting the dash all back together the fucking passenger brake light would not work.

Well, it would work, but only for the right blinker, or the hazards. So I pulled the dash back out and chased wires, and even had the Chilton manual out, and for about 3 hours chased the fucking issue to the directional switch in the steering column.

Got it torn apart, and pulled the switch apart, cleaned all the terminals, and put it back together. It actually worked.

Went around and replaced every single light bulb on the exterior, and for the first time since I owned this truck, every single light not only works as intended, but they are all bright as ever.

Actually super happy.

So after replacing the head lamp switch, and fixing wire connections, and getting the dash all back together the fucking passenger brake light would not work.

Well, it would work, but only for the right blinker, or the hazards. So I pulled the dash back out and chased wires, and even had the Chilton manual out, and for about 3 hours chased the fucking issue to the directional switch in the steering column.

Got it torn apart, and pulled the switch apart, cleaned all the terminals, and put it back together. It actually worked.

Went around and replaced every single light bulb on the exterior, and for the first time since I owned this truck, every single light not only works as intended, but they are all bright as ever.

Actually super happy.
20211025_172916.jpg20211025_172900.jpg

That big ass RV stay in the driveway all the time?
Across the street? No, but they won't let him park it on the street for more than 3 days. He has a storage place, but has it there replacing some plumbing this week.

So, what's on the agenda next???

I know people like the look, but I'd have a rear bumper of some kind on that thing.

I know people like the look, but I'd have a rear bumper of some kind on that thing.
Fuck that. I have a tow hitch and made a roll pan. That's done.

Next is painting the outside or upolstering the seats. I keep wanting to put air bag suspension on it. Just so I can keep the stock look and height, but also slam it. It's not 4x4, and I don't have it in me to do a swap.

There are some miscellaneous things to button up, like a real front bumper as well.

Change of plan. Front end needs all new bushings, and probably shaping shocks.