McDonald's will offer Krispy Kreme Donuts..............they are officially dead to me.

At first, I was like "who hates Krispy Kreme?", but you make an excellent point. Back when men were men and @Hu War Yu didn't have a combover of pubes McD's fries were the bomb diggity
Are they not bomb diggity anymore?! Have they gone the way of that vile abomination that In & Out calls "fries" or are they just meh, like a BK fry?

Remember when 'Value Meals' were actually a value instead of twice as much as everything else.

Remember GIF by Hallmark Channel

Surprising how many sensitive tummies there are in this country.

My wife has ulcerative colitis and before her surgery she had to be very careful what she ate. We cut out all fast food for years. After the surgery she didn't have to be nearly as careful and I tried to go back to it and my stomach would not let me

Subway sells footlong cookies and footlong pretzels now so you can still feel like a huge fat fuck eating your 6 inch tuna on wheat bread.
I tried one of those new churros recently. Tastes like a churro made by someone who’d never met a Mexican. Just awful.

Same with banning movie theaters, ballparks, etc. from using coconut oil to pop their popcorn.

Popcorn hasn't been good in those places since.

Then come to find out, coconut oil is good for you, but those places never went back to it.

not in the u.s. you must live in another country too.

I live kinda close to another country. At one time where I am was Canada. Before Canada was Canada.

But that was their American website I took a screen shot of. And it was today.

that’s so weird. Krispy Kreme will now be selling McNuggets.

React Love GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia

I foresee a lot of McDonald's employees taking home leftover Krispy Kreme donuts after their shift.

Krispy Kreme donuts are no longer special. Even Walmart sells them.
were they ever? just a shitty glazed donut.

false, it was that Supersize Me douche that ate horrible food for a week and was "surprised" that he became less healthy.
Oh that whole documentary was bullshit. They replicated his diet and no one else had any serious health issues other than the expected weight gain of a few pounds. Spurlock was a lifelong alcoholic who had already fucked up his liver. He lied to his monitoring doctor who checked his lab results.

His dykey looking vegan girlfriend and him obviously had an agenda.

I foresee a lot of McDonald's employees taking home leftover Krispy Kreme donuts after their shift.

Krispy Kreme donuts are no longer special. Even Walmart sells them.
They’re pretty much the grossest donuts out there.

Never have understood how they stay in business.

Do most parts of the country not have bakeries?

Oh that whole documentary was bullshit. They replicated his diet and no one else had any serious health issues other than the expected weight gain of a few pounds. Spurlock was a lifelong alcoholic who had already fucked up his liver. He lied to his monitoring doctor who checked his lab results.

His dykey looking vegan girlfriend and him obviously had an agenda.

Spurlock... that's his name. what a fucking fraud.