McDonald's will offer Krispy Kreme Donuts..............they are officially dead to me.

I tried one of those new churros recently. Tastes like a churro made by someone who’d never met a Mexican. Just awful.
You bought a churro from Subway so I have no sympathy for you and now no respect for you as well.

I looked the other way in regards to your sex fetishes but red line crossed on the churro.

You bought a churro from Subway so I have no sympathy for you and now no respect for you as well.

I looked the other way in regards to your sex fetishes but red line crossed on the churro.
In my defense, I didn’t actually buy it. I tried one that someone else bought. Agree on the fetishes.

Are they not bomb diggity anymore?! Have they gone the way of that vile abomination that In & Out calls "fries" or are they just meh, like a BK fry?
I dunno they changed the oil or something. God did not intend for French fries to be in vegetable oil. THAT is an abomination

HEY!

I shave completely now. Only a few of us can pull off the look
balding-comb.gif

I dunno they changed the oil or something. God did not intend for French fries to be in vegetable oil. THAT is an abomination

used to be beef tallow with some other oils, then they changed to vegetable oil in the early 90s.

5 guys uses peanut oil... theirs are way better.