Mock Drafts : Chat

I just sent Hammer the message, i'll let ya know when I hear something.

Works for me, anything to get the drafts back up and running.

I can chip in running a draft, just don't have time to do it on my own. If someone wants to help out we can start back up

Baseball is always a good way to go. How about 18 man roster, pick anyone from old players to rookies, only restriction is you must have 6 players on your roster who have been retired since 2010 and aren't in the HOF(Non HOFer's can't be non HOF due to Roids or Gambling). Meaning you can have Barry, but not as one of your non HOF

I can chip in running a draft, just don't have time to do it on my own. If someone wants to help out we can start back up

Baseball is always a good way to go. How about 18 man roster, pick anyone from old players to rookies, only restriction is you must have 6 players on your roster who have been retired since 2010 and aren't in the HOF(Non HOFer's can't be non HOF due to Roids or Gambling). Meaning you can have Barry, but not as one of your non HOF

What about that two draft idea I had?

I’m in

Alright, if I put everything together you sonsabiches will take care of it?

Rankings are sent, bottom three are judges but you can't be a judge two drafts in a row?

You have to provide a brief write-up on each game as a judge and y'all would have to agree to accept the judges ruling whether you agree with it or not, what you don't want is people holding grudges thinking well he voted against me when he was a judge now it's my turn scenario.

You don't need all three judges to vote for you, two out of three moves you on which will help avoid what I said above.

@UK Cowboy
@stakesarehigh
@citysushi
@Shanemansj13
@femurov
@Pack 500
@Tony Danza’s dancers
@Tducey
@TheRobotDevil
@Mebert
@Centerfield17
@RITZY
@Kburjr
@broncosmitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If there is a tie in the bottom 3 EX...

Femur and Sushi both finish with 16 points and they are tied for third worst scores meaning the tie needs to be broken, let's say Sushi had a second place vote and the best vote Femur had was third, Sushi would move on. Something like that is an idea I guess.

Thoughts on that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two drafts at the same time.

One draft you pick anyone you want who played 1980 - Present.
The other draft you pick whoever you want 1900 - 1979.

You can't pick more than 2 or 3 (negotiable) in a row for either team.

Two winners face in the Draft World Series.

Thoughts?

Okay, guess not... lolzzz

Don't think I had mod abilities. Think the idea to have us all do it is solid

four is not enough.

I got Kburjr & Milk oh and 400