Mock Drafts : Chat

I'm pretty sure Ducey and Devil are in.

Okay, no Ritz and Femur and Shane haven't responded, neither have Smitty, Stoke or Meebs.

I'm pretty sure Meebs is in

Did you guys wanna get started on the NFL draft right away after the baseball draft has been decided or do you wanna break for a while?

Let's get started A.S.A.P.

I have a thought or a concern. Being everyone seen the success Milk had at just punting one of the teams and stacking the other works and got him a possible Championship should we lower the max picks in a row to 2 for either team down from 3?

@UK Cowboy
@stakesarehigh
@citysushi
@Pack 500
@Tony Danza’s dancers
@TheRobotDevil
@Centerfield17
@broncosmitty
@Kburjr
@Tducey
@Mebert
Had a thought during the draft that would also speed it up. Draft the same position for each team at the same time. Ie Cf for both pre 80 and post 80.

Had a thought during the draft that would also speed it up. Draft the same position for each team at the same time. Ie Cf for both pre 80 and post 80.

This is a great point because we struggled with 36 rounds for baseball the NFL draft will be 48 rounds... I don't know I like having to take the same position but maybe one from each... What does everyone think?

This is a great point because we struggled with 36 rounds for baseball the NFL draft will be 48 rounds... I don't know I like having to take the same position but maybe one from each... What does everyone think?
Drafting the same position at the same time just adds another level of strategy

Drafting the same position at the same time just adds another level of strategy

If that's what everyone wants i'm all for it but I think it reduces strategy.

I have a thought or a concern. Being everyone seen the success Milk had at just punting one of the teams and stacking the other works and got him a possible Championship should we lower the max picks in a row to 2 for either team down from 3?

@UK Cowboy
@stakesarehigh
@citysushi
@Pack 500
@Tony Danza’s dancers
@TheRobotDevil
@Centerfield17
@broncosmitty
@Kburjr
@Tducey
@Mebert

when you texted me after the third round, i responded that it was basically cheating... Which i do think it was a cheap way to win...

With that said, the way the periods were separated punting the OLD periods was the only way for the post 80s team to have a chance to win...

i dont think that will be true in the football one as the periods are more balanced... a little leaning old but not terribly...

when you texted me after the third round, i responded that it was basically cheating... Which i do think it was a cheap way to win...

With that said, the way the periods were separated punting the OLD periods was the only way for the post 80s team to have a chance to win...

i dont think that will be true in the football one as the periods are more balanced... a little leaning old but not terribly...

Honestly, I am now more worried about 48 rounds than stacking.