Mock Drafts : Chat

Honestly, I am now more worried about 48 rounds than stacking.
I'm not worried about the rounds because it's an open nfl, plauers will be easy to find. I wouldn't worry bout stacking either. Lets so it once and see how it goes. JMO

Depending on how many we get we are talking we could have 500+ picks made, this will take 4eva!

Been obsessed with sporcle trivia all day. Just did one with hits leaders by decade. If you could guess the 90's without looking that's impressive or you've heard the question before

Been obsessed with sporcle trivia all day. Just did one with hits leaders by decade. If you could guess the 90's without looking that's impressive or you've heard the question before

Palmeiro?

Nah it's a kind of obscure dude

He did win a ROY though. That's a pretty big hint lol. Correction: he finished 2nd

Nah, I don't know, the other guy I was thinking was Will Clark but I doubt it's him.

I guess I forgot what a good hitter Grace was, think he ended up just over .300

Palmeiro had to be pretty close

I just googled it and said Palmiero was 2nd behind Grace by 7 hits. LOL.

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Yeah .303

lolzzz Palmeiro was 7 behind him. Shit didn't even think about Gwynn or Biggio, Gwynn seemed too obvious I guess

Yeah .303

lolzzz Palmeiro was 7 behind him. Shit didn't even think about Gwynn or Biggio, Gwynn seemed too obvious I guess

My immediate thought was Gwynn but when he mentioned it was obscure it couldn't have been.

I guess I forgot what a good hitter Grace was, think he ended up just over .300

Just wasn't on too many good teams. Other than the 89 Cubs and the D Backs when he won a series in his twilight. But yea...just a steady solid hitter who didn't hit a lot of home runs

Let's do an NBA draft version of this, but the lineups are going to be No 3Point line and 3Point line. You can draft any player and place them however you want in either lineup, but the voting will factor in the main rules.

For example if you wanted to put Kareem in the 3 point lineup era you could do that. Or you could put Shaq in the no 3 point lineup.

We can do 8 man squads for each, 5 starters and 3 bench, total of 16 players.

Let's do an NBA draft version of this, but the lineups are going to be No 3Point line and 3Point line. You can draft any player and place them however you want in either lineup, but the voting will factor in the main rules.

For example if you wanted to put Kareem in the 3 point lineup era you could do that. Or you could put Shaq in the no 3 point lineup.

We can do 8 man squads for each, 5 starters and 3 bench, total of 16 players.

How about current players & retired players? You draft one of each every pick starting in round 3 for a total of 11 rounds, 20 picks? Each player plays 24 minutes.

How about current players & retired players? You draft one of each every pick starting in round 3 for a total of 11 rounds, 20 picks? Each players plays 24 minutes.
Sounds good to me!