Mock Drafts : Chat

IF that's the way it's done, who wins the Championship? Best retired team or best current team?

Retired team. Lots of skilled players right now but the list of HOF players that are retired is so much larger. You'll have a lot more just solid players from the current players. Unless the current squad is just loaded, it's a long shot.

Sounds like a good draft idea to me.

So what’s the current status of our drafts?

I though y'all were gonna do an NBA draft? A bunch of you have mod abilities now i'm sure a group effort and you could get it going. i'll be ready for a baseball draft when y'all are done.

Four drafts at once.

American League & National League

You must draft three players from each decade for each team. No more than TWO picks in a row for either team.

40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's

AND

Western Conference & Eastern Conference

You must draft five players from each decade for each team. No more than TWO picks in a row for either team.

80's
90's

You get two picks each time you're OTC. You will select 1 NBA player and 1 MLB player each time. Not more than two in a row from either team.

@UK Cowboy
@Pack 500
@Centerfield17
@Shanemansj13
@femurov
@Mebert
@TheRobotDevil
@Tducey
@broncosmitty
@citysushi
@stakesarehigh
@Kburjr
@Tony Danza’s dancers

That 1 does sound like fun. Be nice to draft again. I miss you guys.

In,

Although I would suggest having the first 4-5 rounds be a single pick, then doubling up. Whoever gets the #1 pick can end up with say Bonds and Jordan.

I agree with most of these points. Things like the All star game for me is unwatchable too, I agree.

There are three things that are directly responsible for the way the NBA is today:

-Money
-Media
-Michael Jordan

Equal blame falls on all of them.

We gonna do this er nah?

Four drafts at once.

You must draft three players from each decade for each team. No more than TWO picks in a row for either team.

40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's

AND

You must draft five players from each decade for each team. No more than TWO picks in a row for either team.

80's
90's

Starting in round SEVEN you get two picks each time you're OTC. You will select 1 NBA player and 1 MLB player each time. Not more than two in a row from either team.

@UK Cowboy
@Pack 500
@Centerfield17
@Shanemansj13
@femurov
@Mebert
@TheRobotDevil
@Tducey
@broncosmitty
@citysushi
@stakesarehigh
@Kburjr
@Tony Danza’s dancers

I’ll be in the middle of nowhere UP starting Saturday.

Not sure I’ll have service.

I’ll be in the middle of nowhere UP starting Saturday.

Not sure I’ll have service.

marge simpson GIF

That’s my issue too. Going on family vacation next week to an area with no service. Going for a couple days.

We gonna do this er nah?

Four drafts at once.

40's
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's

AND

80's
90's

Starting in round SEVEN you get two picks each time you're OTC. You will select 1 NBA player and 1 MLB player each time. Not more than two in a row from either team.

@UK Cowboy
@Pack 500
@Centerfield17
@Shanemansj13
@femurov
@Mebert
@TheRobotDevil
@Tducey
@broncosmitty
@citysushi
@stakesarehigh
@Kburjr