Monday Funday

didn't see any sticks in the yard though...
fence looked a little weathered.

My neighbors fence that faces me needs to be stained, talked with him this weekend and him and I are going to stain myside sometime next month.

King Of The Hill Beer GIF

My neighbors fence that faces me needs to be stained, talked with him this weekend and him and I are going to stain myside sometime next month.

my yard is full of dandelions right now. Just waiting for the warm weather so the bermuda can take over. Highs in the 70's isn't going to end it's dormant cycle.

Not my fence, not my problem.

Clover attracts bees, which I want for my veggies and berries. And it's better than the other low weeds I've almost eliminated.
kentucky blue or death

I have a big clover problem, i've mostly given up trying to fight it

my yard is full of dandelions right now. Just waiting for the warm weather so the bermuda can take over. Highs in the 70's isn't going to end it's dormant cycle.
My daughter loves dandelions. I'm never getting them out of my yard until she grows up.

Clover is better than crabgrass, goosegrass, plantains, knotweed, and pigweed.

Crabgrass drives me nuts, but if I keep my bermuda high enough in the summer it takes care of almost anything. The amount of clover and dandelions in my yard in the spring always depends on how heavy I go with the rye overseeding in the fall.

My daughter loves dandelions. I'm never getting them out of my yard until she grows up.

even at 13 my kid got out of the car the other day and ran through the yard kicking all the dandelion seeds. Another reason why I just try and let a healthy yard take care of the weeds as much as I can... I don't feel like telling my kid to stay off the grass because I put poison on it.

Crabgrass drives me nuts, but if I keep my bermuda high enough in the summer it takes care of almost anything. The amount of clover and dandelions in my yard in the spring always depends on how heavy I go with the rye overseeding in the fall.
I don't seed anymore. I used to try a bit, but with how much I beat my parents' yard to shit and the spots my kids have already worn out, I just try to keep the stuff that might scratch or hurt out of the yard. It only gets cut every other week, so there's going to be some naturally occurring seed that gets spread around.

The one thing that's starting to annoy me right now is the wild garlic. Worst part of pulling that stuff is it leaves a hole.

Nothing more legit than a Twitter account with a blue check and typos in the username.

Bob falls for it every time.

Only time I can see this happening is during soccer games... nothing but fags there already.

Tax day... completed mine last night. Owed the government less than $100. Glad my new employer's payroll can get something right. Also glad the ebay 1099-K requirement is still $20K for 2023 instead of $600 like it is for this year.
Making the price to the post office this afternoon. Just don't seem right to be sending the IRS money on Patriot's Day.

Taxation is theft.