Monday Funday

Making the price to the post office this afternoon. Just don't seem right to be sending the IRS money on Patriot's Day.

Taxation is theft.

meh, my salary was negotiated based on the understanding that a certain % of it would never be mine.

I was not party to that agreement.

Some things aren't worth the fight.

like paying for TurboTax. I know finally my taxes were simple again that I'm not part owner of an LLC, but I didn't feel like figuring out the exact 47 clicks to make TurboTax free. I just paid the $69 and moved on with my life. Took a grand total of 23 minutes to file my taxes, so I'll call that a win and money well spent.

Some things aren't worth the fight.

like paying for TurboTax. I know finally my taxes were simple again that I'm not part owner of an LLC, but I didn't feel like figuring out the exact 47 clicks to make TurboTax free. I just paid the $69 and moved on with my life. Took a grand total of 23 minutes to file my taxes, so I'll call that a win and money well spent.
Pencil, pen and paper for me. I filled out my return earlier, but I refuse to pay ahead. The irony of mailing it in on Patriot's Day, tho...

Nothing more awkward than being in a family group text where one or two people are using it to send super awkward shit to someone else in the group and everyone else gets auto blasted with personal shit I don’t need to hear about.

🤦‍♂️

Setup an appointment for the 501c3 (flag football) as those taxes are due May 15. Have to see if anyone scheduled the tackle league. Probably have the 4H club as well once we figure that all out.

Football season in full-swing here. My oldest boy is playing in the Detroit Regional on the 27th.

they're also good for bees
Not really. They're better than nothing, but I've already got violets growing in the lawn. Tulips are also in bloom. Apparently dandelions are to honeybees like potato chips are to humans.

Not really. They're better than nothing, but I've already got violets growing in the lawn. Tulips are also in bloom. Apparently dandelions are to honeybees like potato chips are to humans.
interesting, i hadn't heard that before, a quick google shows a bit conflicting information....

I think in MN it's recommended since they bloom so early but sounds like not best long term thing.

Not here. It's baseball & softball along with freestyle & Greco-Roman wrestling.

Week 1 of Spring ball is this Sunday. My middle boy is playing for the first time now too and he landed on the Lions, which really has him excited.

"Kill free" :lol:

Who wants to tell them plants are living organisms too? ...killed for human consumption...

They know plants are living organisms (just like they know it’s not just a cluster of nothingness) they just don’t care.

They know plants are living organisms (just like they know it’s not just a cluster of nothingness) they just don’t care.
They're organismists. (like racists, but are biased for/against certain organisms)

When I was a kid my best friends parents literally won the Better Home and Gardens prize.
LITERALLY?! NOT FIGURATIVELY?!

Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF