Monday patriots day thread

pfft vcash..... Fine... GO ahead tell him
cover5.jpg

18 months ago:

Me: This is second time we've redone the contract, we can't just keep throwing contracts out and see what sticks. What do you need to resolve this?

Department: I don't know, let me check

Current day

Department: So have you resolved this yet?

ahhh no, you still haven't told me what you need

18 months ago:

Me: This is second time we've redone the contract, we can't just keep throwing contracts out and see what sticks. What do you need to resolve this?

Department: I don't know, let me check

Current day

Department: So have you resolved this yet?

ahhh no, you still haven't told me what you need
all these years and i have no idea what you do.

like, i get you tell people their contracts are bad, but there never seems to be a corrective action put in place to fix these issues.

i guess that's one way to maintain job security

like, i get you tell people their contracts are bad, but there never seems to be a corrective action put in place to fix these issues.

If you drew up PJ Fleck's deal after how shitty the boat has been rowed...

If you drew up PJ Fleck's deal after how shitty the boat has been rowed...
i have no clue who that is. i'm guessing a minny coach.

the only minnesota college sports coaches i acknowledge are tubby smith and Hayden Fox (and by extension i obviously recognize Dauber and Luther Horatio Van Dam).

My apartment didn't ding me for the floor damage/ repair attempt. That's good

My apartment didn't ding me for the floor damage/ repair attempt. That's good
did you have to put down a security deposit? i always wonder what they could ever really do and if it's just a myth on security damage. i never had to do a security deposit at my first apartment (stayed there almost a decade). area rug i bought had some rubberish underneath it. that shit stuck to the floor from the numerous times my cup was spilled. i guess it was more than long enough to bother about any of that. was concerned upon moving out at first, but really, they already got their money from a nice run from me.

The majority of what I do involves helping areas with rates and compliance with university and federal policy.

did you have to put down a security deposit? i always wonder what they could ever really do and if it's just a myth on security damage. i never had to do a security deposit at my first apartment (stayed there almost a decade). area rug i bought had some rubberish underneath it. that shit stuck to the floor from the numerous times my cup was spilled. i guess it was more than long enough to bother about any of that. was concerned upon moving out at first, but really, they already got their money from a nice run from me.
I think that can just depend on the landlord/complex. Some can try to charge for all they can. Some just assume that there will be minor damage, and account for it. I think the most I've been charged was a hundo or so. I've had to put down a months rent before, but this one was only $100.

I think that can just depend on the landlord/complex. Some can try to charge for all they can. Some just assume that there will be minor damage, and account for it. I think the most I've been charged was a hundo or so. I've had to put down a months rent before, but this one was only $100.
yeah, i only had to lock into a one year lease and after that was just kinda there month to month for the next almost 9 years, but they still kept my rent nice compared to what new leasers would have to pay by a few hundred a month, so that was cool.

Im not here to promote my success.
clearly.

that said, i would have preferred talk of different grills over that of swing sets, so just a let down all around on my end from you today.

clearly.

that said, i would have preferred talk of different grills over that of swing sets, so just a let down all around on my end from you today.
I understand

I'll up my game

I understand

I'll up my game
unpossible. the game is the game, you try harder you'll end up like the tired characters in this thread that shall remain nameless.

unpossible. the game is the game, you try harder you'll end up like the tired characters in this thread that shall remain nameless.
:yawning::yawning::yawning:

@PnkPanther some of them will even acknowledge this, while not having the self actualization on how the rest of us feel about their plodding "board storylines" that are only in their minds.