Monday patriots day thread

Golf scramble yesterday, turned in a shiny 70. With this group, I was hoping for par or better, and there were only four of us playing.

Snow storm overnight prevented the kids from getting back on the road. Having three dogs in the house has been...interesting.

on 9?
Moon Walk Dance GIF

someone just texted me, wants to buy my house, cash

I'm sure it's legit
set up a meeting with them cash in hand and rob them. don't worry, i will delete this message so they don't trace it back to you...

I get those all the time and then they leave me a vm.

Only problem, they call me Yuchin and I don't own a house
Suuuure, Yuchin

I was at an inspection last week, and the buyers showed up, with the seller being gone for the day. One of the buyers started playing the piano that was there. I was blown away by her talent. She played a couple classical tunes, I don't know which ones, because I know nothing about them, but it was amazing. I have no "talent" to speak of, but I sure did appreciate it.

Now, you need some shit put together, or rigged to work, or a face to scare some neighborhood kids, I'm your guy.

its always sunny rage GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

We come get up to an inch of snow Wednesday...in late April. Damnit
Saw a forecast out of the Chicago center that had models showing us downstate with up to 6" overnight Tuesday. Track of the storm misses southern Ohio.

Nice of the Sox to give their best hitter the day off for all the fans on Patriots Day

Kind of a dick move imo

Nice of the Sox to give their best hitter the day off for all the fans on Patriots Day

Kind of a dick move imo
Huh? Mercedes not only hit, he also pitched. if your referring to the other sox, JD did his thing.