Monday patriots day thread

You didn't take pictures/video before you left? They should have listed the items for what they charged you for.

I take a video walk through before I leave.
I only had one landlord not give me my full deposit, she sent me a bill and list of petty shit she charged me for, many were things that existed prior to moving in, few items off top of my head:

1. Used too much shampoo clogging drain
2. Holes in the wall. I lived their 9 months, hung zero pictures
3. Screen door latch rusted out, while true, my 9 months didn't cause rust. Admittedly, should've notified her

Few other items, I told her take a hike. I actually looked into it, I had a decent case if I went to court and items she failed, but between filing fees, time, I'd be lucky break even so called her bitch and moved on. I did report her city, she had home registered as her primary address (was a duplex) for tax credit, but didn't live there any longer.

She was also a terrible neighbor, but moved out when she broke up with her girlfriend.

Reactions: Me
I only had one landlord not give me my full deposit, she sent me a bill and list of petty shit she charged me for, many were things that existed prior to moving in, few items off top of my head:

1. Used too much shampoo clogging drain
2. Holes in the wall. I lived their 9 months, hung zero pictures
3. Screen door latch rusted out, while true, my 9 months didn't cause rust. Admittedly, should've notified her

Few other items, I told her take a hike. I actually looked into it, I had a decent case if I went to court and items she failed, but between filing fees, time, I'd be lucky break even so called her bitch and moved on. I did report her city, she had home registered as her primary address (was a duplex) for tax credit, but didn't live there any longer.

She was also a terrible neighbor, but moved out when she broke up with her girlfriend.
@kobesgame refer us to a real lawyer and lets get this terrible landlord.

You didn't take pictures/video before you left? They should have listed the items for what they charged you for.

I take a video walk through before I leave.
I did take pictures. I’m fine with them taking half. Some places take it all. The place I was with last time was notorious for taking it all. Every place requires the carpets getting cleaned. I would always just tell them to dock me $100 and do it themselves

Reactions: Me
@kobesgame refer us to a real lawyer and lets get this terrible landlord.
17 year old case over 650/deposit

I probably would've qualified for 250 bad faith charge since she put so much petty shit in there.

I'm sure lawyers will be eager to get in on the action

I did take pictures. I’m fine with them taking half. Some places take it all. The place I was with last time was notorious for taking it all. Every place requires the carpets getting cleaned. I would always just tell them to dock me $100 and do it themselves
I was surprised that I didn't have to do that here. I just put deodorizer down, and vacuumed

17 year old case over 650/deposit

I probably would've qualified for 250 bad faith charge since she put so much petty shit in there.

I'm sure lawyers will be eager to get in on the action
bad faith indeed. you only had one move to make.

3GjYH8.gif