Mondays game is gonna be a classic.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
So excited for this game.

Michigan hasn’t seen an offense like Washington and Washington hasn’t seen a defense like Michigan.

Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object.

No idea who is gonna win.

Michigan hasn’t seen an offense like Washington and Washington hasn’t seen a defense like Michigan.

From November 22, 1971

1704411829949.png

Are you sure? @Thiefery thinks the texas defense is the 85 Bears.

Going to be a fun game to watch. Washington is going to put up some points, but I'm hoping Michigan's defense can force some stops. If Michigan isn't able to pressure their QB -- it will be a long day for UM.

The one thing Michigan has going for them is -- Washington hasn't seen an offense like Michigan uses either. So hopefully we can cause some confusion with all the pre-snap movement and we can keep their offense off the field.

College Football Mood GIF by Michigan Athletics

I guess if we are comparing team from last century.IMG_0515.jpeg

The 1902 Michigan Wolverines football team represented the University of Michigan in the 1902 Western Conference football season. In their second year under head coach Fielding H. Yost, Michigan finished the season undefeated with an 11–0 record, outscored their opponents by a combined score of 644 to 12, and became known as the second of Yost's famed "Point-a-Minute" teams. With a conference record of 5–0, Michigan won the Big Nine Conference championship. The 1902 Michigan Wolverines have also been recognized as the national champions by the Billingsley Report, Helms Athletic Foundation, Houlgate System, and National Championship Foundation, and as co-national champions by Parke H. Davis.

I'm biased, but I'm just glad it's not fucking Alabama vs. Georgia again. Or Alabama vs. X. Or Georgia vs. X. That shit was getting so old and boring. I don't even know if I've watched much of the national championship game in a few years; which has essentially been, "who's getting beat up by the SEC champ in a foregone conclusion game?"

i don't know about this game being a classic, but i hope it is.. I hate one sided beatdowns or low scoring in the teens games ..

Will Penix be able to complete passes in tight coverage against the Michigan defense? He has done a great job so far this season .
Will the Michigan defense be able to get to Penix the way they did Milroe? What, 4 or 5 sacks in the first half.
Which coach will make the best adjustments?
Can Michigan be successful as a run first team against the Washington defense?
MAN, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Will Penix be able to complete passes in tight coverage against the Michigan defense? He has done a great job so far this season .
Will the Michigan defense be able to get to Penix the way they did Milroe? What, 4 or 5 sacks in the first half.
Which coach will make the best adjustments?
Can Michigan be successful as a run first team against the Washington defense?
MAN, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Yes,
no,
hopefully UW,
yes
Same

O/U:
Michigan sacks - 2.5
Penix yards - 300
Michigan team rushing yards -200
Polk yards - 75
Corum yards - 110