Mondays game is gonna be a classic.

well i placed my order for pizza and wings for this evening.. I want an entertaining game..if not..back to binging Love After Lockup

That sounds kinda ghey, bruh.

Is that some kind of transition from prison sex back to women?
it's an awesome show that entertains me.. losers in the free world, who can't find the right one, resort to looking into the prison system..

I always root for love..these losers fall on their faces :) Must see TV

Ewers also went 24/43. To be fair, Washington's pass defense is pretty good and it seemed like they were tipping quite a few balls.

Most frustrating part about the special teams woes against Bama is that the unit was good all year. There's no excuse for trying to catch a punt inside the ten though.
UW has a shutdown corner in Mohammad and then a guy who gets picked on across from him. While that guy is the one who swatted away the last ball to seal the Sugar win, that was more on Ewers than a great defensive play IMO. If he had put that more closer to the front pylon the DB has no chance. Ewers had a couple of bad throws there late.

UW has a few solid players and at least 1 or 2 good players at each layer. They will make plays, but also miss easy tackles and allow a 4-5 yard play to turn into 15-20 yards after contact.

Ewers also went 24/43. To be fair, Washington's pass defense is pretty good and it seemed like they were tipping quite a few balls.

Most frustrating part about the special teams woes against Bama is that the unit was good all year. There's no excuse for trying to catch a punt inside the ten though.
Last night kinda proved that wrong.

Just saw where tickets for this game were dropping. Guess it doesn’t mean more.

Just saw where tickets for this game were dropping. Guess it doesn’t mean more.
They were sitting just under 1k/ seat last night.

Problem is getting there after that plane incident Friday night. Flights all messed up with the grounding of a bunch of planes.

Boeing has turned to shit after moving out of Washington. Fuckers can't make a decent plane anymore.

UW has a shutdown corner in Mohammad and then a guy who gets picked on across from him. While that guy is the one who swatted away the last ball to seal the Sugar win, that was more on Ewers than a great defensive play IMO. If he had put that more closer to the front pylon the DB has no chance. Ewers had a couple of bad throws there late.

UW has a few solid players and at least 1 or 2 good players at each layer. They will make plays, but also miss easy tackles and allow a 4-5 yard play to turn into 15-20 yards after contact.
I think that play was a miscommunication. People keep talking about a pylon throw, but have missed a pretty important part of the play. Mitchell opens up inside on his “break”. Part of the reason why he was late to the ball. I don’t think a pylon throw works based on Mitchell’s route. I don’t know the answer, but Ewers is throwing a fade and Mitchell is running a sloppy curl/stop route, perhaps he was adjusting to the coverage.

The Bama vs Michigan game was supper sloppy on both sides but the Washington vs Texas game both teams seemed really dialed in. If Michigan makes early mistakes like they did against Bama it could go badly but they definitely have a really good pass rush so Washington is going to need to get the ball out quick and be able to capitalize on the run game.

Does anyone have a status of Washington's RB that went out of the game late against Texas? If they are down a starting RB that could be a huge issue.
That is a pretty good analysis. Michigan is usually a pretty tight team … low penalties and low turnovers. Maybe we got all that sloppiness out of our system. I respect Washington a lot, but T - Minus 4 hours to hate Washington.

The roof is leaking there due to recent storms in the area. Have to imagine this favors michigan.

The SEMIs were a gazillion times better. #threadfail