More Michigan Cheating

Michigan is smarter.

Punishment should come CCG week, where if they make it, they have to forfeit and give the West champion the winner.
That’s what I’m thinking too.

I am not certain I understand any of this. Philosophically (in my humble opinion) stealing electronic communications or interfering with electronic communications is wrong. Stealing non electronic communications is nothing more than paying attention. Stealing play books or having a spy player on another team is wrong. What did Michigan do?

We don’t know for sure yet. But the fact that gambling watch dogs are getting involved would make one think it’s something serious with at least some concrete proof

I am not certain I understand any of this. Philosophically (in my humble opinion) stealing electronic communications or interfering with electronic communications is wrong. Stealing non electronic communications is nothing more than paying attention. Stealing play books or having a spy player on another team is wrong. What did Michigan do?
They broke the rules

It's not the sign stealing that's the issue here. It's having people on staff going to the games that are on your schedule and scouting, videoing, and other ways to take advantage and get an edge. I'm not at all surprised that you find nothing wrong about this. It's win at all costs for you. Vegas is even taking scUM games off the books. This will probably be the last straw for Harbaugh at scUM imo.
How is that an advantage vs using the tape of the exact same thing?

“Vast network”

Of course Michigan fan will pretend “it’s just a guy in the crowd” like they pretended it was “just a cheeseburger!”

Honesty and integrity!!!

Well if they were found to have used something to intercept in game electronic communication that would be a pretty big deal.

Lol but “sign stealing is legal nothing wrong with that!” Will still be the standing excuse.

hand signals and shit is kind of a whatever. But spying on booth communication would be a ridiculous advantage. Not sure how they'd manage that but I'd suspect it's possible.

He's lied to the NCAA before, what makes his statement now that he's being truthful?
What happens will happen. These investigations take forever anyhow.

Michigan fans mental gymnastics it that Harbaugh didn’t lie he just “didn’t remember right”

Back