New Bronco News

A Ford Sales Manager is my client now and he says that Ford has put a priority on producing special orders so they are encouraging all their customers to order.

Basically it’s taking like 6 months but every delivery they get goes right back out the door. Dealers like it because they are getting top dollar, have no holding costs and really aren’t spending anything on promotion or advertising.

Until the labor shortage and chip shortage gets solved it ain’t changing because most have changed their business model.

Average new car in the US cost 48K now.
That is the exact conclusion I have come to, and it sucks with a vehicle that is brand new to the market and you can't even sit in one

That is the exact conclusion I have come to, and it sucks with a vehicle that is brand new to the market and you can't even sit in one
Funny thing is let one hit a parking lot and you catch all the guys sneaking peaks and wondering over there. I bet Bronco drivers are so sick of people stopping them and rubber necking they can’t stand it.

I'm wondering if the days of walking onto a lot with 200 cars and trucks to choose from is over.

They have zero floor plan costs doing it the new way.

They will open up the orders for the Bronco Sport, next Tuesday August 2nd.

Funny thing is let one hit a parking lot and you catch all the guys sneaking peaks and wondering over there. I bet Bronco drivers are so sick of people stopping them and rubber necking they can’t stand it.
I saw one at Paducah Country Club last summer.

Not a big deal.

Looks like Ford Dealers are finally getting some Bronco's in stock.
5 Bronco Sports, on the ground, at the one near me.

another dealer across town has 6, but all the same color, for whatever fucking reason.

Now
If Ford could just get their shit together and get some Mavericks in stock things would be great.

Looks like Ford Dealers are finally getting some Bronco's in stock.
5 Bronco Sports, on the ground, at the one near me.

another dealer across town has 6, but all the same color, for whatever fucking reason.

Now
If Ford could just get their shit together and get some Mavericks in stock things would be great.
And now you get the luxury of paying 15k more and/or 6% more interest!

And now you get the luxury of paying 15k more and/or 6% more interest!
Just bought the Bronco Sport for my wife.
We really like it, except for that stupid start/stop bullshit

It wasn't 15k bad, but it was for sure, too much damn money.
But what are you going to do about it.

Wife is happy, so I am happy.

peyton manning wtf GIF by Gatorade

Show Me Yolo GIF by Adult Swim

Can you turn off that feature? My wife’s new car doesn’t seem to let you disable it easily.

Yes
But you have to turn it 'off' every single time you drive your car.
There are devices to defeat it, which I will be looking into.
My car has it, but I can turn it off and it stays off. Our Jeep is like your wife’s car. My wife’s car does not appear to have a way to turn it off without resorting to an aftermarket device.

It has the 1.5 liter ecoboost engine.
181 HP
Port and Direct Injection both; that seems odd.
And a dual flow turbocharger, whatever that is.

It's the same engine that is in my mothers 2020 Fusion, which has plenty of power.
This car has a lot of power out of a really small powerplant.

The 2.0 liter is available, but in the top models, which I'm not paying for and they didn't have any.
1.5 - 181 hp
2.0 - 250 hp

I think I might go back and buy the extended warranty.
If this thing breaks in 3 years and 1 day,...... I'm fucked.

Most comfortable back seat I've ever sat in, for this kind of car.
Plenty of leg room.

Downloaded the Ford app, so she can start the car from anywhere on earth.... among other things.
Sirius XM

Has this stupid gear selector knob, like my mothers car, and it sucks.

Yes
But you have to turn it 'off' every single time you drive your car.
There are devices to defeat it, which I will be looking into.
Oh you mean the feature that turns off the engine at stops, i hate that shit too. The broads car has it and it bugs the shit out of me. I thought you meant push to start button instead of a key.

Oh
And Oil Changes for Life.

My wife does it like clockwork, and they are only 1 mile away, so she will be a frequent visitor.

Front 'Nudge' bar with lights ???? also LED up top
yes or no

7f5a0320.jpg