NL East Smack Talk

No other fanbase has been more toxic over the past 3 months than the Braves. I can tolerate Mets fans more than i can tolerate Braves fans. You guys have been intolerable over the past month.

No other fanbase has been more toxic over the past 3 months than the Braves. I can tolerate Mets fans more than i can tolerate Braves fans. You guys have been intolerable over the past month.
3 months? Are you new here?

Obama Reaction GIF

your average Philly sports fan:

WestminsterStabbing.jpg

The Mets have the worst bullpen of any playoff contender.

it is shaky. Luckily for the Mets they have starting pitchers that can pitch deeper into games than most teams and they at least have Diaz/Ottavino.

I'd still take that bullpen over the Twins.

NL East is over.

Braves playing the long con to get the last wild card spot, which is a much easier playoff path than the 1st or 2nd one.

Are the Mets good or is the division bad?

If they were in the NL Central, they would be 13.5 games up. Atlanta has a better record than 3 of the 5 other 1st place teams. Phillies have a better record than any other second place team.

If they were in the NL Central, they would be 13.5 games up. Atlanta has a better record than 3 of the 5 other 1st place teams. Phillies have a better record than any other second place team.

Mets have a team OPS+ of 109 and ERA+ of 111. The top 3 NL East teams are above .500 against the other two NL divisions as well, granted the Central sucks. The Mets, Braves and Phillies do own three of the top seven run differentials and are in the top 7 in Wins Above Average (position players and pitchers combined). I'd say there's three good teams.

Is this question satirical?

Mets are going to have to put rusty trombone on the payroll for diazs walk up intro . Does this mean contreras needs to find a new song?

Last edited by a moderator:
In Philly for my cousins wedding this weekend, just saw a Phillies fan hugging a Braves fan and another guy wearing a Phillies jersey and a Yankees hat; This city stinks!

In Philly for my cousins wedding this weekend, just saw a Phillies fan hugging a Braves fan and another guy wearing a Phillies jersey and a Yankees hat; This city stinks!
Correct.