NL West Thread

LOL @ the Giants celebrating like they won the World Series. :laugh:
I understand that as a Padre fan, you don’t really understand what a big win vs a major rival in a game with actual consequence is like, so I will forgive your ignorance with this post.

I understand that as a Padre fan, you don’t really understand what a big win vs a major rival in a game with actual consequence is like, so I will forgive your ignorance with this post.
LOL @ you clowns beating the Dodgers and celebrating like you won the World Series. :L

Only a Padre fan would mistake that celebration for a World Series clinching celebration.

Kinda like a a 4th grader thinking holding hands equates to losing your virginity.

imagine being 18 games above .500 in August and failing to finish above .500. Lmfao

Year 2 of 14 is off to a great start...

You can always count on Giants fans. Beat the mighty Padres in a 1-0 game and celebrate like they just sewed up the division.

LOL at the Padres. They made those big trades and are falling further behind the Dodgers.

LOL at the Padres. They made those big trades and are falling further behind the Dodgers.
LOL at the Brewers. Went from talking shit to being completely out of the playoffs in about a week.

not much you can do when a team's won 29 of their last 34 games.

the Dodgers have a +233 run differential and there's still 53 games left. they're insanely good.

The Padres GM better hope the team starts winning.