NL West Thread

how-to-use-your-rv-as-rent-free-housing.jpg

In related, timely news, did you hear that the Dodgers followed the Giants to the west coast?

It takes a great imagination to come up with this many uniques ways to steal losses from the jaws of victory. It is quite impressive to watch.

It takes a great imagination to come up with this many uniques ways to steal losses from the jaws of victory. It is quite impressive to watch.
Serious question: is this a tank? I don’t see any value in that unless there’s a pick they desperately want?

Serious question: is this a tank? I don’t see any value in that unless there’s a pick they desperately want?
Yes. They are tanking to get the #10 pick. That’s exactly what they are doing.

EVERY TEAM IN THE NL WEST WON LAST NIGHT!!!

edit: sorry, my mistake. Every team in the division won except for the Giants. Sorry, guys. Didn’t mean to embarrass the Giants fans.

Last edited:
Walkers jacks a 2 run HR in the 1st!

D-backs have been fun to watch with all the call ups and good play.

Walkers jacks a 2 run HR in the 1st!

D-backs have been fun to watch with all the call ups and good play.
Reminds me a lot of the Braves in 2017. You could tell the future was gonna be bright even if the current season is a little rough

Reminds me a lot of the Braves in 2017. You could tell the future was gonna be bright even if the current season is a little rough

Just hope we have half the young talent the Braves do, and that we lock them up early for long term deals like the Braves have done.