NL West Thread

LOL @ all those Giants celebrations on the mound. What a clusterfuck of a team. pfft

Last edited:
You mean the standard congrats line that happens after every single game in the MLB?

Yeah. That’s pitiful.

Of course, as a Padre fan, you would be unfamiliar with those…

the Dodgers have underperformed their pythag W-L by 4 games and have a +310 run differential. their team ERA+ is 146 (for reference, that's the career ERA+ of Smoky Joe Wood and Ed Walsh; it's 3 points higher than Roger Clemens' career ERA+). they have a team OPS+ of 115

they're, uh, pretty good

the Dodgers have underperformed their pythag W-L by 4 games and have a +310 run differential. their team ERA+ is 146 (for reference, that's the career ERA+ of Smoky Joe Wood and Ed Walsh; it's 3 points higher than Roger Clemens' career ERA+). they have a team OPS+ of 115

they're, uh, pretty good
Don't mean a thing, without that ring.

You mean the standard congrats line that happens after every single game in the MLB?
No, I mean your pitchers celebrating strikeouts to end innings while the team is losing (when are the Giants not this season?) As a baseball fan it’s just embarrassing. No doubt “Gabe” approved.

pfft lol

Don't mean a thing, without that ring.

it's still a historical season, but I agree I'd rather have the ring. Thankfully when the Red Sox won 108 they capped it off with a title.

No, I mean your pitchers celebrating strikeouts to end innings while the team is losing (when are the Giants not this season?) As a baseball fan it’s just embarrassing. No doubt “Gabe” approved.

pfft lol
Oh the humanity.

I trust your vag will heal.

Thanks for your concern, but what about you? Do you like it when Giants pitchers celebrate strikeouts to end innings while the team is losing (both the game and the season)?
I don’t mind it. Why should they mope? That makes it miserable for everybody.

Can't imagine how much you miss Sergio Romo's antics then. And Brian Wilson's beard.
I gotta say, I agree with you on Romo. The way he acted the fool after striking out Miggy was ridiculous. Act like you have been there before.

....must seem like a distant memory at this dismal point in Giants history.
More recent than the Pads last Series win.

And the Giants have won one since that embarrassing showing by Romo.

The Dodgers more and more looking like the NL rep for the WS.