NL West Thread

I do think they need to shore up the rotation a bit. Gallen/Kelly is a very solid 1-2 and Davies is a solid #3, but there's a pretty big dropoff after Davies. Bumgarner looks toast. They do have some arms in the upper minors in Pfaadt/Nelson/Jameson/Cecconi/Walston and Henry just reached the majors, but he needs to improve his command.

That outfield could be among the best in the league in a couple of years. Carroll destroyed the minors, McCarthy's looked good so far and Thomas was highly regarded and hasn't looked bad as a rookie. Varsho has looked incredible in the outfield and he can play behind the plate every now and then. Rojas is looking like a solid 3B and Marte is a good albeit injury prone 2nd baseman. Even if Perdomo doesn't pan out Lawlar is in AA.

They're interesting.

Yeah - the future definitely looks good for us, and this Bumgarner deal is looking awful. Would love if he could come back, throw some great outtings, and we can offload him to a contender.

Yeah - the future definitely looks good for us, and this Bumgarner deal is looking awful. Would love if he could come back, throw some great outtings, and we can offload him to a contender.
The D-Backs have a good team but I doubt they make the playoffs this year.

The D-Backs have a good team but I doubt they make the playoffs this year.
There is no chance we make the playoffs this year. I think Vegas has us at a 0.001% chance...haha

I'm thinking more of the future and enjoying the young energy that we have called up and the resurgence.

The race for .500 took another good step today.

Dbacks defeated the Padres 5-0, to go to 65-69.

Let's go.

Dodgers, baby!!!!

The race for .500 took another good step today.

Dbacks defeated the Padres 5-0, to go to 65-69.

Let's go.
Just ruining your draft position.

Suckers…

LOL The Giants have now lost two games in less than 24 hrs to two different teams. :dhd:
If I am not mistaken, that is the first time in the history of the MLB that has happened.

Worst team ever.

Amirite?

Broom Broom GIF

What was worse today the anemic Giants or the Cubs uniforms?