NL West Thread

Are the Dodgers going to re-sign Gallo?

Yes, and he's going to have a 170 OPS+ with 250 home runs over the next 5 years.

no real surprise, but I'd be wary about signing him to a long term deal. Too much of an injury history

Bauer was officially reinstated after suspension reduced to 194 games, and time served.

LA is expected to release him, despite the fact that they'll still be on the hook for the luxury tax hit.

The Padres future outfield of Juan Soto in left, Jazz Chisholm in center and Fernando Tatis Jr. in right is going to be generational, guise!!!

When I squint at Gabriel Moreno I can see Pudge Rodriguez. He obviously probably won't reach that kind of ceiling but he sure has looked good.

So cool to see a kid make it to the bigs from the same high-school as me.

Is Will Smith the best catcher in baseball?

Is Will Smith the best catcher in baseball?

homer simpson episode 10 GIF

When I squint at Gabriel Moreno I can see Pudge Rodriguez. He obviously probably won't reach that kind of ceiling but he sure has looked good.

What on Earth is the argument/reason for starting Carson Kelly three games in a row? Anyone have any guesses?

And just like that, the Dodgers are up by 10 games

We’re supposed to be playing crucial divisional series right now but instead we have Dodgers vs. Guardians.

:wtf: