Series Thread NLDS, Braves vs Phillies

Second worst fanbase in baseball, but they’re like 10 laps behind the Dodgers for the worst
Braves fans? I wouldn't go that far. Among the five worst though. Maybe if you guys would quit beating your chests with ozuna jerseys on and tomahawk chopping.

Braves fans? I wouldn't go that far. Among the five worst though. Maybe if you guys would quit beating your chests with ozuna jerseys on and tomahawk chopping.
We’ll chop until we drop bitch, and Ozuna can chop his woman in the mouth when her mouth writes checks her ass can’t cash

So next Sunday night the Eagles play the Cowboys and the Phillies might be in Atlanta for Game 5 of at the SAME TIME?

So next Sunday night the Eagles play the Cowboys and the Phillies might be in Atlanta for Game 5 of at the SAME TIME?
This is why the Braves will win. Nobody in Braves country gives a shit about the Falcons. No distractions

Think it's gonna go 5?

Possibly in total douchebaggery since the Dodgers fanbase is so much larger. I contend that the phillies lead in amount of douchebaggery per fan though.
quality over quantity. you're too kind.

The early afternoon game on Tuesday. What a crock of shit

The defending champs that drew over 3 million in attendance this year vs a division rival that ended a playoff drought

I just hope this series is on TNT so I get to hear Brian Anderson. The other announcers, especially on ESPN blow.

I just hope this series is on TNT so I get to hear Brian Anderson. The other announcers, especially on ESPN blow.
NL is on FOX or FS1